Article: "The Power of 13: Are The Dolphins Cursed At QB?" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Article: "The Power of 13: Are The Dolphins Cursed At QB?"

I think if you are going to write articles you should use spell check and grammar check because your English is poor.

Here's is one example:

"So has been the story in the deep south of the Sunshine State for the last 9 years, sort of."

That isn't even a complete sentence!!!

Here is another:

"To put it in perspective, consider this: from 1970 through Marino’s final year (30 years), a total of 13 different quarterbacks through more than 50 passes in any given season during that time span"

It isn't "through" it is THREW.

Those kind of grade school mistakes are killing a fairly good article.

Is it really necessary to sound that condescending to point out an obvious oversight? Read through the rest of my work before you insult my English and grammar skills, moron. Those are silly mistakes, but I have seen worse...even on ESPN.

Thanks for pointing those things out, I corrected them, but seriously try and do something about your arrogance and ignorant assumptions. I guarantee my IQ, vocabulary, and overall intelligence is far superior to yours--if you REALLY want to get down to it.

I think if you are going to write articles you should use spell check and grammar check because your English is poor.

Here's is one example:

"So has been the story in the deep south of the Sunshine State for the last 9 years, sort of."

That isn't even a complete sentence!!!

Here is another:

"To put it in perspective, consider this: from 1970 through Marino’s final year (30 years), a total of 13 different quarterbacks through more than 50 passes in any given season during that time span"

It isn't "through" it is THREW.

Those kind of grade school mistakes are killing a fairly good article.

BTW, if you think you're going to correct someone's English, you should use spell and grammar check because your English is poor...

Here's an example:

"Here's is one example"

Good job.

Good article man, you gots some writing skills and i like your idea here. hope your right lol but Phanatical is right man, in articles u gotta watch your spelling and grammar, it does make an article easy to follow and a better read.

Hey bud, I have no problem with advice and constructive criticism; if he had written in the tone you used, I would have thanked him, corrected it, and moved on. He instead makes this generalization that my English and grammar are poor when I guarantee he didn't look at a single other article of mine. I finished that article yesterday and had to go somewhere immediately, so I did not have a chance to edit it. Before I posted a link to it, I should have edited it, but I figured what the hell, I usually don't make mistakes, and I wanted my phin brethren to read it.

As long as you enjoyed the content, mission accomplished.

Back
Top Bottom