Artis Hicks agrees to contract with Dolphins/ pending physical | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Artis Hicks agrees to contract with Dolphins/ pending physical

What could they possibly have up their sleeve on draft day? Short of trading for Drew Brees or something, there is nothing they could possibly do now that would generate any excitement.

Trade the pick for Tebow.

At this point, you have to consider every mistake possible.

Every year about this time fair weather fans question every signing...
We have 90 roster spots to fill for training camp...They can't all be pro bowlers.

Sent from R2D2

why wouldnt they give him a physical first, I mean he is not some high in demand player. This is the kind of guy you sign after the last cuts

We have 90 roster spots to fill for training camp...They can't all be pro bowlers.

Sent from R2D2

Bingo Unless he's their fall back after Winston says no. Then we are screwed.

why wouldnt they give him a physical first, I mean he is not some high in demand player. This is the kind of guy you sign after the last cuts

we reserve those test for superbowl mvp franchise QBs

Im thinking we need a new owner and a new GM, I hope Philbin had nothing to do with it...............

Sent from R2D2

Just no reason to waste any time signing a guy like this at the start of free agency, guys like Hicks are easy to find

Im thinking we need a new owner and a new GM, I hope Philbin had nothing to do with it...............

Do you really want a coach that is oblivious to roster moves? Think about that for a minute and get back to us.

Back
Top Bottom