“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.” | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“As long as they didn’t blow the whistle, it’s all legal.”

lol...jets have always been dirty...see Dwight Stephenson career ending injury.

Jets are bullies...all talk but when you punch em in the mouth they can't hang.

You running around spouting how happy you were that Rex was back to his loudmouth ways and how "chippy" the jets would be...what a joke

Rex inherited a far superior team than what is left now and the mirage behind his regime has been exposed.

Your window is closed as I told you last year. The jets are the laughing stock of the league. It's entertaining to watch that circus of a franchise and to watch the tebow **** with Sparano is downright hilarious.

Same ol jets bro...actually...they're worse

:D

I wouldn't dance on our graves just yet.

your guys admit to being dirty and that's ok, it's funny how you guys bash the Jets and justify Miami players for doing similar things.

Instead of whining about class when will you guys lead by example and actually show some class?

I wouldn't dance on our graves just yet.

your guys admit to being dirty and that's ok, it's funny how you guys bash the Jets and justify Miami players for doing similar things.

Instead of whining about class when will you guys lead by example and actually show some class?
Come on junc, the Dolphins words/actions are not even close to the Jets words/actions. While the Jets talk about injuring players on purpose and clapping when they do hurt someone, the Dolphins are protecting their own players and never talk about hurting others on purpose. Sure the Dolphins talk smack from time to time, every team does. However the Jets crossed the line once they started talking about planning to hurt Reggie Bush to get him out of the game. That isn't smack talk, that is dirty bounty type stuff junc. The Dolphins players are still human beings, so of course they are going to react when the opposing team is gunning for their knees and head butting players after the play is over.

No team is going to play football and never talk, that just doesn't happen. The Dolphins talk smack well within the limits of what other teams do and on the field they play clean. Double teaming and triple teaming happens all the time on plays, it is just funny that they did it to Maybin since he can be easily handled one on one.

Come on junc, the Dolphins words/actions are not even close to the Jets words/actions. While the Jets talk about injuring players on purpose and clapping when they do hurt someone, the Dolphins are protecting their own players and never talk about hurting others on purpose. Sure the Dolphins talk smack from time to time, every team does. However the Jets crossed the line once they started talking about planning to hurt Reggie Bush to get him out of the game. That isn't smack talk, that is dirty bounty type stuff junc. The Dolphins players are still human beings, so of course they are going to react when the opposing team is gunning for their knees and head butting players after the play is over.

No team is going to play football and never talk, that just doesn't happen. The Dolphins talk smack well within the limits of what other teams do and on the field they play clean. Double teaming and triple teaming happens all the time on plays, it is just funny that they did it to Maybin since he can be easily handled one on one.

sure they are, both teams said and did some dumb things. we can't celebrate it for one team and bash another team, I bash both. That has nothing to do w/ the game, you dominated us and have every right to crow but we can't keep talking about class and not demonstarting it.

that's funny? I guess that is the dolphin class i hear so much about.

no its called playing football.. they simply had to wait till maybin the benchwarmer came into the game to pancake his arse.. A lot of talk from someone who plays 8% of the snaps. Smh at that dismantled and disgraceful franchise

Does Junc ever make a valid point? If so Iv'e never seen it. Biggest homer Iv'e ever witnessed.

I think he's essentially deflecting by ignoring the "who provoked whom?" reality by asserting that "2 wrongs don't make a right."

We're saying that when verbally threatened, physically attacked with malice and then threatened to do the same thing again while the Fins made no such threats nor attempted to take their best players out of the game, no one in his right mind should be surprised, let alone opposed to the verbal and physical blowback that particular egregious aggression produced.. and from that perspective it's totally justified.

I'm sorry is there a Jets fan in here to tell us what a classy, clean team the Jets are?

I guess that's why fans on a general NFL talk forum I frequent now consider 'Slauson' the word of choice to describe a cheap shot intended to injure another player.

I'm sorry is there a Jets fan in here to tell us what a classy, clean team the Jets are?

I guess that's why fans on a general NFL talk forum I frequent now consider 'Slauson' the word of choice to describe a cheap shot intended to injure another player.

the fact that vaark likes your post should tell you something.

It's comical how the Jets are classless(yet none of you guys ever exhibit class and that goes for your team too) yet when Miami does it they are great. BOTH teams did some asinine things, it's ok to bash your own team when they deserve it.

Again, I tip my cap to your team on the field. They played great and dominated my team but that doesn't mean everything they do is ok and at some point you guys can stop whining about class and start actually being classy fans.

It's comical how the Jets are classless(yet none of you guys ever exhibit class and that goes for your team too) yet when Miami does it they are great. BOTH teams did some asinine things, it's ok to bash your own team when they deserve it.

Again, I tip my cap to your team on the field. They played great and dominated my team but that doesn't mean everything they do is ok and at some point you guys can stop whining about class and start actually being classy fans.

It's hard to stay classy when there is an annoying Homer Jets fan always blabbing his Homer mouth off and never making realistic points. If you can't see the fact that the Jets were in the wrong and that Miami reacted to it then you are out of your mind....Even the Jets fans on your own forum ( where you should be ) think you are a big ass Homer......what does that tell you

Actually...Miami did nothing asinine and that is the same perception as the rest of the NFL and media outlets. Everyone has said that Miami did their talking on the field which they did...everyone said that it was the Jets that were running their mouth not the Phins.

No one even batted an eye about Bush's comments about Revis because they were spot on. Only homer jests fans are saying bush was "celebrating" revis's injury which is simply not true and junk is simply trying to spin the situation into something it's not because it somehow makes him feel better.

Anyone with a brain knows we were the better team in the first meeting and showed we were by far the better team this past Sunday...thems the facts

A bloo bloo bloo. Turn on the waterworks.

Likewise the fact that you're largely considered the most bullheaded homer by your cohorts on TGG, the most homeristic of the 3 major jest boards should tell anyone here all they need to know.

That's funny? I guess that is the dolphin class I hear so much about.

Dude, even you will have to admit that the Jet's HEAD COACH and team started this. When you talk tough you need to be able to back it up.

Jet's players were still talking **** AFTER the game.

Junc: you're reaching, even by your standards.

Forget about "class". That's a nebulous and subjective concept. Let's talk facts.

We have a team (NYJ) that talked OPENLY about taking out players:

aaron_maybin said:
We want to knock him out

Exact words, mind you.

On the other side: we have a team that pushed a guy a little bit. Oh, you don't believe me? Check the video. 2nd quarter, just after the big pass to Gaffney. This is the second (and second-to-last) play that Maybin had in the *entire* game. He got pushed around a little bit. Oh, the horror.

So no, sorry. Both teams DIDN'T do "some asinine things". One team *talked* about hurting an opponent (unless you're going to twist that quote into "they were talking about taking him out to dinner" or some such nonsense), one team retaliated by... shoving.

Back
Top Bottom