As of today, 11/8/2010, we pick | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

As of today, 11/8/2010, we pick

datruth55

Hungry for defense
Club Member
Reaction score
16th in the draft and most likely will trade down to get that 2nd round pick.

yep we'll trade down for some more watered down talent...quantity over quality

awesome

OL, in my opinion. I think we should target center Wisniewski, or maybe offensive tackle Solder.

We HAVE to get that 2nd back...too many needs to have to wait until the 3rd for all those holes (RB, TE,C, WR, S, P/K Returner)

bpa with the #1 pick all the way...te, rb, wr, cb, interior oline

since Kyle Rudolph is out, I really don't see any TE worth taking in round 1.

So the top 2 guys IMO that we should target and will most likely be there are Mark Ingram RB, Alabama, or Stefan Wisiniewski G/C Penn State. Not that our OL has been bad (though Carey has had a rough few weeks at RT) but Incognito and Berger are power guys, and really aren't effective on screens or pulling plays.

Not totally on board for CB or WR just yet. Now if somebody like AJ Green fell to us I'd say take him, but IMO we can otherwise wait till we get a true deep threat to compliment Marshall, Bess, and Hartline.

And I think Smith and Vontae are fine, only reason I take another CB is if Patrick Peterson falls to us, or you really feel that the team needs help generating turnovers. In which case I'd rather go safety.

We could also use another ILB IMO, but I'm willing to wait another year because A)I'm a huge fan of AJ Edds and B)I've got a mancrush on Vontaze Burfect. Though I'd gladly take Mark Herzlich on our team.

can't argue with much of that chambers...

for me kyle rudolph is the only te i'd take in the first round provided he's fully healthy...patrick peterson is the only corner i'm interested in right now with our top pick and i'll be floored if he makes it out of the top 10...mark ingram i don't think is gonna wow people at the combine but that's a talent i'm not passing up for anyone not named patrick peterson and he's the only rb i'm using a top 20 pick on...at wr it really depends on whats on the board...

If Miami ends up with the 16th pick I think they will look to trade down unless and unexpected talent falls to that spot (Peterson, Ingram, Fairley). There are a lot of high quality receivers in this draft so that could be an option. But, I really think the Dolphins will continue to improve the interior of the offensive line until that unit is the best in football. Not a bad strategy and, in that case, I look for someone like Gabe Carimi of Wisconsin. He fits Miami's power game to a tee, with his size (6-7 325) and dominance as a run blocker. Though Carimi plays LT for Wisconsin he projects more to RT and could fit in nicely at guard. He also has the work ethic this regime craves.

deandre mcdaniel. best safety in the draft and could possibly still be on the board after we trade back, or the best rb on the board, or o-line, or daquan bowers and move him to lb.

scfinfan I'm with you all day on that call....DeAndre McDaniel.

I dont like the idea of going with O-Line in Round 1.....I think our line gives Henne plenty of time to stare down his receivers already, which tells me they're doing a fine job....Later in the draft, O-Line absolutely.

Very interested in seeing how Ingram goes in the second half of the season following his earlier injury issue.

If he's there I think you can't go wrong with the Ingram pick. No matter what happens with Ricky and Ronnie it's a good selection.

I'm praying for Prince or Peterson somehow falling to us, giving us a real cornerback tandem that we can depend on for the next decade.

I'd be disappointed with a D-Line or O-Line selection. Neither would be a guaranteed starter, and it's something you can usually find later in the draft and develop.

TE and LB feel weak in this draft. There are a few options available via free agency, mostly at TE, so I'd hate to waste an early pick on a reach.

i feel that rudolph would still be there in the second round if we trade back.

Back
Top Bottom