Assuming Jeff Fisher becomes coach;MiamiDolfan85's Miami Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming Jeff Fisher becomes coach;MiamiDolfan85's Miami Mock Draft

MiamiDolfan85

DA M.I.A IS WHERE I STAY
Reaction score
1.)Quintin Coples,RDE out of North Carolina(6'6",286)

2.)Bobbie Massie,RT out of Mississippi(6'7",327)

3.)Travis Lewis,ROLB out of Oklahoma(6'2",237)

4.)[traded to NO)

5.)Tysyn Hartman,FS out of Kansas St(6'2",203)

6.)Chandler Harnish,QB out of Northern Illinois(6'2",217)

6.)Cody Johnson,FB out of Tecas(5'11",251)

7.)Carmen Messina,ILB out of New Mexico(6'2",236)

Depth Chart-

QB-Moore,(FA),Harnish
RB-Bush,Thomas,Hilliard
FB-Johnson
WR1-Marshall,Bess,(FA)
WR2-Hartline,Gates,Wallace
TE-Fasano,Clay,Mastrud
LT-Long
LG-Cog,Garner
C-Pouncey
RG-Jerry
RT-Massie

RDE-Coples,(FA)
NT-Starks,McDaniel
DT-Odrick
LDE-Wake,Ike
ROLB-Lewis,Mitchell
MLB-Dansby,Spitler,Messina
LOLB-Burnett,Misi
CB1-Davis,Wilson,(FA)
CB2-Smith,Carroll
FS-Culver,Clemons,Hartman
SS-Bell,Jones

K-Carpenter
P-Fields

LS-Denney

This isnt bad and I like coples but the interior of ur O-line is bad.I really think the 1st pick will be a Guard but trading down is the best solution (thats saying if we find a partner)

If it were up to me I would draft1. Trent Richardson, RB Alabama2. Dwayne Allen, TE Clemson3. Russell Wilson, QB Wisconsin

in this case i would trade down, lets get more draft picks we already don't have a 4th, so we need to get picks we have so many holes on the defense and on the o line, stock pile all the picks you can, i say we trade down and we get the BPA, hopefully a right tackle. That is what i wanted last year we trade town we could have had that guy the pats got i think it was sodler.

then you get playmakers but does anybody know what teams we could possibly trade with that are in the middle of the draft lets say 15-20, or even if we go down 3 spots and pick up the 4th we lost i would be happy

I am interested in Matt Flynn or Brandon Weeden at QB. If we don't get Flynn, I'd love to trade down and find a way to get Mark Barron in here with Brandon Weeden, and a solid RT. Massie is a candidate. If we can't trade down, I'd consider Kuechly at LB. He could continue Miami's tradition of stud inside linebackers. Buoniconti, Duhe, Offerdahl, Zach...It's a Miami staple.

We really need a safety. I want to look at Barron and see about his range and whether he can play FS. Playmaker at safety is a major need. Safety, right tackle, and of course QB are must haves. If we get Flynn in here, maybe we come out of the first two days with a S, RT, and TE, or even better, the receiver out of Baylor.

Honestly, this looks like a bunch of the same that we have done in the past draft...

No grabbing a QB in the first round.
Picking up DE and Olineman early
Throw in the FB
Throw in a QB who see the light of day.

I hate the mock with no real qb prospect being drafted. For those that want Russel wilson, I mean you really want a 5'11 quarterback. I will say the guy played great and if he is still there like 5th round in the draft why not look at him.

I starting to warm to the idea of RG3 but I dont know what we have to trade to move up. I would say we have to be around the third pick to get him unless Clevland has no interest in him then make a trade with them.

I like couples in the 1st. Go OG in the 3rd. Second round would be for Weeden if available, TE/WR if not.

Back
Top Bottom