Assuming... (warning: another Ricky thread) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Assuming... (warning: another Ricky thread)

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Everyone here is assuming Brown will be the starting RB at the start of the season, but what if that's not the case at all??? What if Ricky comes in at week 4 and picks up where he left off, what if he comes in like he did in his first year as a starter for us when he tore up the Lions D in week 1? Will all the Ricky haters be willing to let bye-gones be by-gones and will they be willing to accept the fact that Ronnie will serve as the backup?? Or will that just bring more anger towards Ricky for bailing and making us draft a Rb with our 1st pick??

I guess most of us are assuming that because Brown was a high first rd pick and Ricky is 25 lbs lighter that Brown has the upside to be the starter...but what if that's not the case at all. But I fugure the Ricky haters will hate Ricky no matter what the situation is.

Like someone said before,most of us love ricky the PLAYER and hate ricky the PERSON! so if he comes out big everyone will be loving the "dreadlockless"demon.

Assuming is not a good way to do things. I figure if we do have 2 good RB's to use let's use them to make the best way we can on the feild. Put up some good numbers and win some games.

Just a thought.

also I think w/ 2 rb's we can hide feely's impotence ( but I still dont think Ganga boy is gonna make it.)

Back
Top Bottom