#at 9, would u rather choose Willis or Landry? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#at 9, would u rather choose Willis or Landry?

At #9, would you rather pick Patrick Willis or Laron Landry??

• Patrick Willis

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Laron Landry

Votes: 45 69.2%

• Total voters
To paraphrase Titans GM floyd reese...

after Calvin Johnson there is one guy who will definitely be a star...

his name is Patrick Willis...he is a STUD...I've watched him for two plus years...I'd much rather have him than Landry and I like Landry...but as Reese put it...he's a throwback tough guy who also happens to be a missile. He has incredible instincts, speed and all the qualities you look for in a dominator.

One more thing...

I've heard from different sources that Willis will be a riser on draft day. We might be suprised just how high he goes.

They are both cant miss prospects if u ask me...I took Willis but would love either 1 or Nelson.

I would prefer to trade down for Pozluszny. Great player with great character.

I like Willis, as does the SEC coaches (SEC DPOY in '06), but would not be disappointed in either. I am just afraid that because teams may go by needs ahead of Miami, Willis will slip into the early-mid picks where Buffalo may take a good look at him. From what I have read, too, the Patsies are enamored with him. Detroit, Minny, Tampa, and the Rams have also had him in.

I only have one wish: that Willis does not go to an AFC East team!

Man, it makes you wish we had 3 picks in the top 10 somehow..

Draft Thomas, Quinn and Willis and everyone's happy.. heh

I like Willis but since we have so much depth at the LB position, I would take Landry. Both players will be impact players.

If that was the scenario on draft day, my vote goes to Landry pound for pound he is the better athlete IMO. But I do love both players, I wouldn't be upset with either of the two if that was the scenario.

The Best Safety In this draft is Reggie Nelson

Nelson is more of a one dimensional cover safety while Landry can both help run support and defend the pass.

So both Patrick Willis (ILB) and Laron Landry (FS) are some of the biggest hitters in this draft. Both are guys that id LOVE to have...but my question is, if BOTH were available at #9...who would YOU rather take???

Tedd Ginn Jr, Levi Brown, or Brady Quinn. That's it. :wink:

what am i missing, past our starters, what do we have at LB...Please, someone remind me who we got

Other than Porter, Thomas and Crowder, that would leave Derrick Pope. Which is why i voted for Willis. One, Zach will be 34 come week 1. There is not much depth behind those three. I feel LBer will be addressed at some point, why not take Willis?

No doubt... I'd take Willis hands down.

I think Landry is going to be drafted high, then disappear into mediocrity. He won't scare anybody in the NFL.

I think Willis will be something special.

Back
Top Bottom