At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At Least 50% of Bills Fans Predicting a Bills Loss this Sunday...

I still could see it going either way. Statistically we should win without too much trouble, but division games almost never seem to go by statistics.

Oboy said:
I still could see it going either way. Statistically we should win without too much trouble, but division games almost never seem to go by statistics.
Yes I could to, but why I posted this is this is the first time that I have seen so many Bills fans turning on their team...

All of them think Holcomb is an instant guarantee for them winning. Is that true, or is it b/c Losman hasn't done anything for them at all?

IMO, Holcomb gets hurt, first play, and then Losman comes in :)

SpurzN703 said:
All of them think Holcomb is an instant guarantee for them winning. Is that true, or is it b/c Losman hasn't done anything for them at all?

IMO, Holcomb gets hurt, first play, and then Losman comes in :)

I don't know, but looking at their site some think Holcomb gives them an edge, but most predict a loss with either QB starting...

Here is a snippet of one of their fans criticizing the others...

"You guys that are picking the fish are all ridiculous!!

This is suppossed to be your team...and you are all predicting against them.

I can just see you people at the game on sunday.....SITTING THERE AND NOT EVEN CHEERING FOR YOUR TEAM....MAKING NO NOISE WHEN OUR DEFENSE IS ON THE FIELD....AND LEAVING AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FOURTH QUARTER!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the same link at the beginning of this thread...

Hers a quote by one or the Bills fans. "You guys that are picking the fish are all ridiculous!!

This is suppossed to be your team...and you are all predicting against them."

Just kinda makes ya feel good to be alive dont it? :lol:

They are intelligent fans... This Bills team looks earily like the 04' Fins..

Feeley/Holcomb
Fiedler/Losman

:eek: scary...

a bunch of injuries etc...

We have to be careful... Buffalo has too much to play for... which makes them very dangerous. They are going to play damn hard.

I like the quote from a guy who said Losman will throw for 100 yards and 3 picks.....and Buffalo will win.

I just can't think of anything to say about that, other than :lol:

Back
Top Bottom