at my boy D'JUAN had the best catch | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

at my boy D'JUAN had the best catch

maverick50

the top gun of all fin fans
Reaction score
of the workouts wr Djuan Woods had a great one handed catch and dick vermiel said he was a top ten wr and i agree . if WOODS HAD GONE TO A SEC SCHOOL HE WOULD BE GETTING LOOKS AND PRAISE BUT SINCE HE IS FROM A SMALLER BIG 12 SCHOOL no such love. Since this class is so very good i wont be shocked if he went in the 5th rd or 4th rd . the point oif this thread is i think we should cut three wrs and rebuild our wr corp and add some serious firepower. reason for this our oline can be fixed in f/a and if we get a lt in rd this would allow us to get really good on offense . the qb's will probally be gone when we draft so i think we may have to wait until next year to get a qb.
but we absolutely must draft 2 wrs and if posible get a lt and olb .
this hill kid would be a good get or jarrett and woods would give us a double a threat and depth this would free up our average wrs . this is my angle that i am working from.
if we go qb lets get kolb or stanton .

of the workouts wr Djuan Woods had a great one handed catch and dick vermiel said he was a top ten wr and i agree . if WOODS HAD GONE TO A SEC SCHOOL HE WOULD BE GETTING LOOKS AND PRAISE BUT SINCE HE IS FROM A SMALLER BIG 12 SCHOOL no such love. Since this class is so very good i wont be shocked if he went in the 5th rd or 4th rd . the point oif this thread is i think we should cut three wrs and rebuild our wr corp and add some serious firepower. reason for this our oline can be fixed in f/a and if we get a lt in rd this would allow us to get really good on offense . the qb's will probally be gone when we draft so i think we may have to wait until next year to get a qb.
but we absolutely must draft 2 wrs and if posible get a lt and olb .
this hill kid would be a good get or jarrett and woods would give us a double a threat and depth this would free up our average wrs . this is my angle that i am working from.
if we go qb lets get kolb or stanton .

I want whatever it is that you are smoking, drinking or inhaling especially if you think Woods and Jarrett will add some serious firepower to the offense.
While Jarrett might have the best hands in this year's draft he still has to answer the question of his speed. I've only seen Woods once this year and that was in the bowl game against Alabama and I wasn't impressed. It just may have been a bad game.

Hill is the only one of those receivers I would want, unless Jarrett dropped to #40.

Back
Top Bottom