At same spots, who would you have taken? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At same spots, who would you have taken?

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
The last 2 drafts under Ireland, when you look at who you could have selected at same point, I do feel Ireland has drafted very, very well, but who would you have taken at same spots throughout draft? Mine would look:-

1-Ryan Tannehill. I understand he was 'overdrafted' but every QB is and when you take into account that he is coming in already knowing offense, taking him at 8 IMO hits on value too. As a side note, after watching Gruden QB camp, I wanted him big time.
2-J.Martin. We need a RT/RG, we are looking to get more athletic and Martin hits on both needs and is great value. IMO no brainer.
3.O.Vernon. We need DE and he has big upside.
3-M.Sanu. If I was a DC I would be more concerned about Sanu than Egnew.
4-J.Crick. I love the value of L.Miller but I would have gone Crick.
5-T.Manning. IMO he is better than Kaddu
6-BJ Cunningham. Same.
7-A.Dennard. Worth a risk in 7th.
7-Cam Johnson. Good value just as a pass rusher on 3rd downs.

how would yours look?

I had the first four positions (QB, OT, RB, TE) correct in my mock, but only had Tannehill as the right guy. I wanted Tannehill at QB. Then Bobbie Massey at the Right Tackle spot, but I am very happy that J. Martin dropped to us. Massey went in the 4th or 5th round, I think? I then wanted our back-to-back picks to be LaMichael James at RB and Ladarius Green at TE. LaMichael James was taken before we made our third pick and we got Miller, and we got Egnew at TE....I am fine with this. The rest of the picks we shall see how things turn out.

Back
Top Bottom