At this time of the season, how valueable are draft picks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

At this time of the season, how valueable are draft picks?

MartinTheSNAKE

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, i know that saban is not a huge fan of trading draft picks (so they say...) But right now our o-line is horrible.

Stop the Culpepper hating because it isnt all his fault, if you acually watched the game you would see that Pep barely has enough time to take the ball from Hadnot before he gets hurried.

Now here is my point, Right now on paper, our team looks like a possible superbowl contender, we are about 2-3 players from being an elite team, that being 2 on the line and 1 in the secondary.

IMO, our line is in worse shape then our secoundary at least we get daniels back

If we trade maybe a player with a little value plus like a 2nd or 3rd draft pick in order to get us a good veteran offensive linemen that would instantly help this team.

I would like to keep the 1rst rounder and maybe trade the 2nd and 3rd to do the upgrading now instead of having to wait a few years to see how our draft picks pans out

Going into the free agency wont help us much because if they were such great players they wouldnt be in FA right now, our Line is in seroius trouble

most teams don't trade players mid-season. and i doubt anyone would trade any lineman good enough to improve the unit

Don't think fins have enough cap money, its all tied up in the D-line my trade Zgonia for someone but thats about it.

id love for it to happen, i just dont see it panning out, i do feel our o line will improve some more and we will adapt.....everyone needs to be pateint and not look ahead so much, look at it game by game.

Don't see that happening. What can happen is H. Houck can coach up the guys we have now to start playing like a unit. It took half the season for that to happen last year, but I'm hoping it can get done quicker this year.

i hate it how im the only one with smarts at my school.... i go into school today and people are like o man what happened to pepp did he choke?? im like any QB woulda choked if they had preasure 2 seconds after the ball was snapped (thnx CKparot for the earlier post with times and every thing) and there like o im sure it was.... of course there teams are 0-2 also but like ive told every i see that down plays the fins... pepp isnt god.... if he has a good o-line he can do alot. there for i would be up to giving up a 2nd.... or maybe saban can call willie roaf... that would even help even though hes gettin up there in age. i man any o line men that can come in and give pepp a lil more time, i know one guy isnt gonna do that but boost the moral of the o line to where they can stop these guys... i still have faith in pepp and i think who ever doesnt WILL be proven wrong before the seasons over.... i think o line is a big area in need of improvment... then secondary next but one thing at a time :) GO FINZ

Back
Top Bottom