Atlanta Best Beware!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Best Beware!!!

So Be

Club Member
Reaction score
As of Sat, the gloves come off Tuna, Sparano, Henning, Pasq, Lee, and our other coaches. This may seem meaningless to some, all coaches are doing the same.

WRONG! These guys have over 100 frakin years of experiece, and new toys to play with. No one, no team, has a clue as to what they will do.

The unknown is the scariest thing in the world to face, and Atlanta will.

Hell, tee it up on Sunday. I'm already ready. LOL

How do you know Miami will let everything in the bag out against Atlanta ?

It's a non division and a non conference game. Those games don't mean as much.

They could be saving things for later games, like they waited until week 3 against the Patriots last year.. Even though they worked on the Wildcat way before that in training camp.

They could be saving things for later games, like they waited until week 3 against the Patriots last year.. Even though they worked on the Wildcat way before that in training camp.

I think ol' HERM said it best!! "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!"

I'm disturbed by the number of fans that can't spell our coach's name.

I think ol' HERM said it best!! "YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!"

We have also heard our coaching staff putting a premium on division games.

They look at the division games as more important.

It's not a crazy idea to think they will be saving some plays for the divisional opponents.

Every regular season game means something. And as far as the Wildcat, Sparano, was upset after our second loss and started talking to the coaching staff about a change. It just so happen to be that New England was our next game.

Every regular season game means something. And as far as the Wildcat, Sparano, was upset after our second loss and started talking to the coaching staff about a change. It just so happen to be that New England was our next game.

I agree that every game is important.. And as a fan you want to believe that.

But by the same token the staff has constantly said how they put a premium on division games.. Haven't you been paying attention over the past year ?

Winning a division game is more important than winning an NFC game. Because you knock a loss on a division opponents record while adding a win for yours, and it helps tremendously with tie breaker scenarios.

Much more than an NFC game would.

Are you trying to tell me the game against Carolina this year will feel more important than the first game against the Patriots or Jets ?? Of course it wouldn't.. Because Division games have more significance as they have more ramifications on the big picture.

It's just the way it is.

I agree that every game is important.. And as a fan you want to believe that.

But by the same token the staff has constantly said how they put a premium on division games.. Haven't you been paying attention over the past year ?

Winning a division game is more important than winning an NFC game. Because you knock a loss on a division opponents record while adding a win for yours, and it helps tremendously with tie breaker scenarios.

Much more than an NFC game would.

Are you trying to tell me the game against Carolina this year will feel more important than the first game against the Patriots or Jets ?? Of course it wouldn't.. Because Division games have more significance as they have more ramifications on the big picture.

It's just the way it is.

The dolphins should just use their vanilla offense and keep any of the new wrinkles in our bag of tricks until we play a division team?
There are no throw away games. The Atlanta game is a winnable game against an opponent with a weak defense. We will need this win because we have Indy and SD coming up next. Starting out 1-2, or 0-3 would not bode well for a repeat AFC east championship.I believe we should pull out all of the stops offensively in game #1. We will need to score more points than Atlanta...and atlanta in 2008 put up alot points.If history is an indicator, we will need probably 30+ points to win. I have not seen that kind of scoring yet from our team this season. We had better clean up our sloppy tackling ,poor decision making during DL stunts, and special teams tackling/ lanes or it wont matter anyways.
I think we will and the Fins will win a close game 30-28

The dolphins should just use their vanilla offense and keep any of the new wrinkles in our bag of tricks until we play a division team?

Okay, now you're just being silly..

I never said NFC games weren't important.

I said what the coaches have said, that division games are put on a higher level of importance.

Why is that so hard for you to understand ?

If it bothers you so much, you should give a call to Tony Sparano.

***REMOVED*** All of the games are important, and we must try to win all of the games.
It is just the way it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are being a #&@! as always. You seem to have a knack for talking out of both sides of your mouth. All of the games are important, and we must try to win all of the games.
It is just the way it is!

No.. You are being silly as always. Like you were when you went to troll the Falcons board.

No one here can tell me with a straight face that they'd rather win against Carolina instead of beating the Patriots.

If you knew for a fact that Miami would only win one of those games, 1000 out of 1000 fans would pick beating the Patriots.

Of course Miami wants to win both games, but that is not the point... The point is which game is more important, and that's division games.

Again, go call Sparano because that's exactly what he said. And how he approaches things. Division games are more important, and have a higher level of importance than NFC games.

***REMOVED***

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont get testy young man. I was not trolling the Falcons board, I joined the board for some insight and trash talk with the falcon's fans. Am I allowed to do that Greyboy? Nice group of guys with good football sense.Why would you be a ninny and copy and paste my postings on Finheaven? Grow up man! We were talking about winning at Atlanta in the first game, weren't we? Nice technique. The importance of starting out the tough season schedule on a winning note? The fact that all of the games do carry equal weight?
Yes, the division games are important and we can address those on game week. We want to win them all.
Oh, do you have Sparano's phone number handy?

You have a serious problem with reading comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom