Atlanta Falcons. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta Falcons.

i went to the titans game it was pathetic. I'm going to the jets game next week too.. I live in south Florida

I was going to go but after watching them the last two weeks they haven't earned my $500 for tickets. The market value in Atlanta for tickets is crazy. If you get $100 tickets you are sitting near the lights.

IMO (After watching the last 3 games for free)...It would be much like what Forester was doing with that white powder....Blowing it
Just step outside and throw $200 into a strong wind...but skip this upcoming debacle. I mean really....They won last week and it still felt like a loss they were so bad on offense.

Have a great time brother 33 and bring home a victory

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000_zpsjn4qvyti.gif

Lol, ATL ain't s*** and Matty melts in big moments because he is overrated. If Buffalo can beat them, so can we. But you believe we have the worst back 7 in football which is B.S imo, so I'm not surprised you chalk this one up as an L so easily.
You must not watch football much. Matty may be crap but he's got weapons. If Atlanta only had to play one half of football no one could beat them. The dolphins will be in it because Quinn likes to play soft zone when the Falcons are up.

It would be an intriguing game to go to. I mean, when are you gonna have another chance to watch a game in Megatron's a-hole...

As a hardcore Dolphins fan, I couldn't go to this game.

I wouldn't pay a dime to see jay cutler

I was going to go but after watching them the last two weeks they haven't earned my $500 for tickets. The market value in Atlanta for tickets is crazy. If you get $100 tickets you are sitting near the lights.

IMO (After watching the last 3 games for free)...It would be much like what Forester was doing with that white powder....Blowing it
Just step outside and throw $200 into a strong wind...but skip this upcoming debacle. I mean really....They won last week and it still felt like a loss they were so bad on offense.

So, let's see. Dolphins fans....out of towners....chance to see their favorite team.....casual bandwagon "fans" you are.

Ghost? No, you are not a hardcore fan.
You know what a hardcore fan is? Someone who goes to every game in a 1-15 season hoping for that elusive one win to prevent an 0-16 season. A hardcore fan is someone who goes after last year's Cleveland win (which felt like a loss) to the next home game and gets disappointed again and goes again against superior competition (Pittsburgh) when "hardcore fans" like you jumped off the wagon.
Hardcore fans go by sunshine or rain, good or bad.

So, let's see. Dolphins fans....out of towners....chance to see their favorite team.....casual bandwagon "fans" you are.

Incredible how bipolar dolphins fans are.
I wonder if any of them are married... Marriage has lots ups and downs to overcome.
I'm a dolphins fan... 0 and 16 or 16 and 0... I will support them no matter what.

Guys let's get back on track talking about the Atlanta game

Depends on your angle. If it's to see the Phins, then pony up the cash and go. If you are just there to check out the new stadium, you can save yourself a buttload of cash and score some Atlanta United tickets and see the stadium. The last few games for both Falcons and United have been a mix of people there to check out the game and others to see the stadium. Why spend over 100 bucks to see the stadium when you can do the same for 40 or 50 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom