Atlanta @ Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Atlanta @ Miami

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
The game will be re-broadcast on NFL network at 10:00 am on Sunday. Also on on Tuesday at 4:00 Pm

NO No my friend watch it live............

dude (NFL PRESEASON) $20 ya can get EVERY presea game (NFL PRESEASON) of EVERY team (NFL PRESEASON) EVERY week (NFL PRESEASON) on computer or tablet… no commercials… no waiting

dude (NFL PRESEASON) $20 ya can get EVERY presea game (NFL PRESEASON) of EVERY team (NFL PRESEASON) EVERY week (NFL PRESEASON) on computer or tablet… no commercials… no waiting
How do you have no commercials from a live football game?

Unless the game is blacked out which a lot of them are, I tried watching last week live but it was blacked out so NFL.com wouldn't air it live

I hope we get some Dolphins announcers this time sick of hearing Panthers annoucers all last week and for the majority of the Tampa game it was all about the bucs.

Not to mention that they skip a few of our possessions on the replayed broadcast...

I like watching it live so I can hear Bob Griese, Dick Stockton, and Nat Moore playfully bantering and for their insight on Matt Tannehill, Dave Philbin, and Kevin Dansby...lol

Back
Top Bottom