Attention Charlotte, NC Dolphins Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Charlotte, NC Dolphins Fans

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just moved to Charlotte a few weeks ago and have been looking for Dolphins fans and bars in the area where Dolphins fans gather for games.

For those in the area, I found a meetup group dedicated to the Dolphins and it looks like there will be a meetup for the August 22 game against Carolina, as well as a dedicated Dolphins bar in the Charlotte.

For more info, visit the meetup group here: http://www.meetup.com/Cornelius-NFL-Football-Meetup-Miami-Dolphins/

Signup is easy and you'll be able to connect with other Dolphins fans in the area!

Edit: Official Dolphins bar in Charlotte will be RiRa's in uptown. The info should be in the meetup group linked above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello SCLSU,

I lived in Charlotte for many years, working at The Observer. The old Fan bar was down off Independence, but I'm dating myself how long ago that was. Are you going to the practices against the Panthers at Wofford? If the meet up group is organizing anything, that would be terrific. I'm currently in Raleigh and drive over each time our boys come to town.

Sup y'all. I'm just north off of the lake. I catch most games on Sunday ticket but will definitely be at the preseason game vs the panthers. There are a lot of us if fans here

Sometimes it seems there are more Dolfans in other states than Florida. Hopefully this team will change that.

It's pretty cool to open this site up first thing in the morning to see the very first thread specifically dedicated to me.

Like Ruckus, I usually watch the games on Sunday Ticket because as it turns out, its less expensive than going to a sports bar almost every weekend. Nor will I be attending the pre-season game (I made that mistake last time they were here). I hate rednecks, in fact, the only thing worse than rednecks are drunk rednecks, which is pretty much all you find at and around Panther games.

Thanks for the information though, I do appreciate it. Its nice to know there are so many other fans in this area.

Just moved to Flat Rock NC. Will def go to the practices at Wofford as it's only like 45 min away. Hope to see some of you guys there.

I'm an hour and 20 minutes north of Charlotte. My firm has an office in Charlotte and I'm trying to get tickets for free to the preseason matchup but we'll see. If I have to pay I'll pay cause I really want to get a look at the O-line up close.

I'm in Spartanburg and will attend the two practices scheduled. At least one.
I doubt I make it to the pre-season game though.
I also subscribe to the Sunday Ticket.

Myrtle Beach here.....thanks for the info. I'm in the area a lot and it's good to now where the Phins hangouts are.

i live just outside of charlotte about 30 minutes south east. i really dunno of any bars that are fins bars since i spend most sundays grilling out and watching sunday ticket. i will be attending both practices at wofford. ill be a newly wed and my wife GAVE me permission to rent a hotel in spartenburg as opposed to all the driving. i dunno if ill have my two step sons but if not i really want to get up with some fins fans that our going so we can have some brews. both practices are in the morning but i figure at least wednesday after practice we can get sloshed, ill prob have to drive home after practice on thursday. but ill def be there both days if anyone wants to meet up.

i wont make it to the preason game though because i have to work. not wasting vacation and that kind of money to watch a preason game

I used to live in Charlotte in the University area. My brother (Bills fan), buddy (Bucs fan... in Charlotte, ouch) and I used to go to Boardwalk Billys for the games on Sundays. I moved away 4 years ago so not sure if it's still there or how many Dolphins fans there are there these days. There were a few when I used to go.

Moving to Charlotte next month as well.

Didn't realize how many Dolphin fans in the Charlotte area.

When miami plays regular season in charlotte i will be there...great place to watch a game...got a great sports bar adjacent to a classy hotel that the team even stays in within walking distance...get to see the dolphins come down the escalator to the buses from a bar stool

Was there last time will be there next time god willing...plus cam newton is a fun watch

Hey I moved to Charlotte about a year ago. Looking forward to pre season game. To say the stadium is full of rednecks is ridiculous. Seats at Panthers stadium are expensive so drunk rednecks can't afford it. Also don't know of any specific dolphin bars like we had in NY so it's Sunday ticket for me.

Back
Top Bottom