Attention Raider Tailgaters! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attention Raider Tailgaters!

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Please let me know the following:

What area are we meeting? (Area outside of stadium, parking section...)

What time should we all meet?

Who needs a parking pass? (People that NEED one only)

Is there a section we are all sitting at (or try to stay around?)

I need a parking pass........I have a grill and can bring some refreshments and food.......somebody just tell me what, where and when and I'll do the rest.;)

Originally posted by inFINSible
I need a parking pass........I have a grill and can bring some refreshments and food.......somebody just tell me what, where and when and I'll do the rest.;)
06 is meeting thefinfanman at the East 23 sign. That's where I was planning on going. 06 also suggested that we just bring our own stuff which kind of makes sense for you guys coming in from out of town. If you want to do potluck, I can't bring a whole lot because I'm on public transportation but I can bring some stuff.

I'll do whatever the consensus is.

P.S. It'll be great to see you again inFINs and we finally get to meet the great, immortal AJ and the goddess of cheerleading, 13.:D

Right now, I'm focusing on those those things and the camaraderie. It's the only way to take the sting out of last Sunday.:cry:

I can't believe this... I just realized that I was entirely confused... I won't be able to make the MNF game this week against the Bears. I have all my college exams that Monday, and I was planning on going to the Raiders football game on the 15th...

Man, I was really lookin forward to meetin everyone too... :cry:

Oh well... maybe next time...

You lost me AJ. Your exams are the week before the Raiders game? Why would you have to miss it?:confused:

Did I tell anyone that I have to take this medication for a week that makes me REALLY tired? LMAO :lol:

Ok, I thought everyone was going to the MNF game against the Bears. If so, I won't be able to make that. However, if anyone is going to the Raiders game on the 15th, I'll be able to go :rocker:

So... everyone is going to the Raiders game... right? LOL

Not sure if I understand your explanation any better but, I do get the part where you say you'll be able to go to the Raiders game...... :cool::D.......Hope to meet you AJ......would be a disappointment if I didn't.:)

Originally posted by inFINSible
Not sure if I understand your explanation any better but, I do get the part where you say you'll be able to go to the Raiders game...... :cool::D.......Hope to meet you AJ......would be a disappointment if I didn't.:)

Wish I could be there ... :cry:

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Please let me know the following:

What area are we meeting? (Area outside of stadium, parking section...)

What time should we all meet?

Who needs a parking pass? (People that NEED one only)

Is there a section we are all sitting at (or try to stay around?)
as far as i know, everybody is gonna meet at east 23 for tailgating. inFINS, wants me to call him saturday. since finfanman is giving me an extra parking permit, maybe we can meet up somewhere and he can save $20 for parking!;)

Back
Top Bottom