ATTN: ALL Finheaven Fantasy Football League Members!! (Please Read) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ATTN: ALL Finheaven Fantasy Football League Members!! (Please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
Alright Finheaven Fantasy players the thread for us to talk in will be moved into the fantasy forum for discussion. I will set up 2 separate polls for day and time when we should draft. It looks as if were going to have 3 separate leagues going at the same time. I will also set up individual league threads where you can gloat, beg for trades or cry within your league.

Once you guys help me narrow down a draft date I will create leagues and randomly give you a link (or league name and password to get in) If someone doesn’t show up in your league to fill it up we will find a replacement. So join your league ASAP.

I will of course put the draft on random so no one will know who’s drafting where until it is full. (If you sign up first, second etc….it has no effect on draft position)

We will allow draft pick trades BEFORE the draft. But the trade has to be an even amount a picks. Example. 1st overall and 7th round for 7th overall and 2nd round. You will still have to draft the player the other team wants etc. then trade the players after the draft and if the draft pick trades were posted on finheaven before the draft we will honor it no matter the players. Beware however if the team doesn’t show up for the draft you might get left holding the bag..

Please if you can’t make the draft RANK your players in order of drafting and click auto so the teams drafting live don’t always have to wait for you clock to run out!!

I will be in every league. Just remember there is only so much I can do.

We will all talk in the Fantasy Forum so this thread is locked. You can reply and talk there. :up:

The Final Fantasy Team signup is:
Here's a list if your name is not here just hit me up again!

Finfrenzy :D (Yes I'm Playing too!)
Boone
JDOE
ebcrew
CHAMBERS8484
ATL-DOLFAN
dolphinkee
bluegrassbubba
vere76
mf52dolphin
SuperMarksBros.
DeeAy3000