Attn: Gainesville Phin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: Gainesville Phin Fans

FORS44

Rookie
Reaction score
I recently moved up to Gainesville and I have been lucky enough to have the last two Dolphin games broadcasted locally on CBS. Unfortunately we could only avoid the Jaguars for so long and the Dolphins game will not be aired here this weekend. I would really appreciate some suggestions from any Gainesville veterans who know where is the best place to watch the game. 1pm on Sundays is usually a rough time considering its usually only a few hours after I've ended my Saturday night so alcohol specials are not something I plan on factoring in to my bar choice. I am more interested in a place where I can be assured a good seat and easy viewing of the game. I spent the Jets and Cards game at the Ale House which was great the first week as they put the game on the biggest t.v but a little dissapointing the second week when they showed the Dolphins game on one small t.v in the corner. I know beggars cant be choosers but I just want to make sure that I'm not missing out on a perfect place. Thanks

Gators Dockside has the Huge Projection screens, and it's a guarantee it'll be on one of them, but Calico Jack's has the better food. CJ's only has one projection screen, but many TV's, Looking at the schedule just beat out the Buc fans for the screen

Back
Top Bottom