Attn: Jeff Ireland | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Attn: Jeff Ireland

bootang25

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/college-football/news/20130106/notre-dame-theo-riddick/

Theo Riddick is playing here in Miami this evening, he is quite the player, and the kind of weapon offenses are adding to their firepower in today's passing game. As you can read in the attached article Jeff, Jonas Gray speaks very highly of Riddick, maybe you can bring him into your office and he can tell you a little bit more about him.

All kidding aside, Gray likes the way Riddick handled adversity while they were teammates, and this is a kid I think will be a much better player than his draft spot would suggest. I am really interested to see how Brian Kelly uses him this evening, and how much respect Nick Saban shows for him, in how much attention he pays to slowing down Riddick. I don't see a scenario where Notre Dame is victorious tonight without Theo Riddick having an impact for their offense.

Couldn't agree with you more on this. I like Riddick a lot, is multi dimensional, RB/WR/Returner [He's been move between both roles over the last 2 years and has great hands] and could add a dimension in our offence that is lacking...

I see him in a role similar to Danny Woodhead, but bigger and more dynamic. He should be a consideration around the 4th round.

Back
Top Bottom