Authentic Jerseys For $50... No Lie!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Authentic Jerseys For $50... No Lie!!!

Pericles349

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just found a few sellers on eBay that are selling authentic, yes you read right, authentic Ronnie Brown jersey's for only $50 if you wait till the end of the auction, or $99 if you Buy It Now!!! These retail for about $350 so don't miss out guys. I just bought three, the aqua, orange and the white. I'm guessing they're so cheap because they are the jerseys from this season so they have the 40th anniversary patch, which means they can't be used next season.

Guys, there aren't that many so I would suggest you hurry. Here's a link to one page containing a few, but, if you go to eBay and type in: Ronnie Brown Jersey, you'll see what I'm talking about. I can't believe it!! Let me know who is able to get them.

They're being sold by two or three different vendors so I emailed a few of their previous buyers who are also fellow Fins fans. They claim (5 people responded to my email) they are the real deal. GO DOLPHINS!!!

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=ronnie+brown+jersey

Do you guys remember how last summer there was this internet store that was selling these for like $150? I was one of those who placed an order but was unable to get the jersey due to their high demand... I'm hoping the same thing doesn't happen again but I feel like I have an obligation to let all of you, who don't yet have an authentic jersey, know.

Be careful about these so-called authentics....many of these $50 jerseys fall apart quicker than a cheap suit. :rolleyes:

Roman529 said:
Be careful about these so-called authentics....many of these $50 jerseys fall apart quicker than a cheap suit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I hear you. That's why I emailed previous buyers first to check up on the authenticity. They all claimed these were kosher... and the various sellers' feedback isn't bad either.

LOL! I get them over here in Korea for $20 bucks. I have just about every Dolphins key player jersey. They even got the 40th anniversary patch on them. I'm just waiting to see what # T.O. is gonna be wearing for us so I can get one too.

I wear a medium for replicas (Only 5'7"), what does that translate to authentic?

Killer_Dolphins said:
LOL! I get them over here in Korea for $20 bucks. I have just about every Dolphins key player jersey. They even got the 40th anniversary patch on them. I'm just waiting to see what # T.O. is gonna be wearing for us so I can get one too.

My brother was stationed at Osan AFB in Korea in the 1980's, and he sent me a bunch of Nikes and stuff. I would give him pictures of Dolphin jerseys and jackets and he would get them made cheaply and they look just as good as Starter...I have a goose down Dolphins jacket that keeps me toasty warm here in Colorado. :)

Killer_Dolphins said:

Hook a Dolfan up. :D

Roman529 said:
My brother was stationed at Osan AFB in Korea in the 1980's, and he sent me a bunch of Nikes and stuff. I would give him pictures of Dolphin jerseys and jackets and he would get them made cheaply and they look just as good as Starter...I have a goose down Dolphins jacket that keeps me toasty warm here in Colorado. :)

I'm at Osan right now. This is my collection so far:

Jason Taylor (orange)
Channing Crowder (orange)
Junior Seau (orange)
Zach Thomas (aqua)
Sam Madison (aqua)
Patrick Surtain (white)
Ronnie Brown (white)
Ricky Williams (white)
Chris Chambers (white)

Terrell Owens (white) <------hopefully!

Roman529 said:
You could start your own NFL replicas business from there. :lol:

I'd be the first customer. An authentic makes my mouth water.

What I'm really looking for is a Miami Dolphins Shadow jersey. I've looked ALL OVER for one, and I can find a bunch of them from other teams, but I CANNOT find one for the any of the phins players. Anyone know where to get/find one????

They sell lots of replicas and customized jerseys over here. But I know this one store that gets shipments (let's just say there not legal) of 100% authentic jerseys for $20.

Killer_Dolphins said:
They sell lots of replicas and customized jerseys over here. But I know this one store that gets shipments (let's just say there not legal) of 100% authentic jerseys for $20.

*COUGH*

I'd pay extra for that.

Back
Top Bottom