Avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nephinsfan

Pure white trash...god I love her!
Reaction score
Ok, first someone complained about my avatar of my wife with a zach jersey on in a pair of boy short underwear (which is more than our very own Phins cheerleaders wear on the sideline at times)(and might I add I recieved umpteen million PM's calling me a deplorable human being and that I am basically going to hell for) and yes there are some avatars out there that are worse...

Now I have a pic of Brady standing in front of a rainbow flag and that gets deleted????

for cryin out loud man, what is next?

nephinsfan said:
Ok, first someone complained about my avatar of my wife with a zach jersey on in a pair of boy short underwear (which is more than our very own Phins cheerleaders wear on the sideline at times)(and might I add I recieved umpteen million PM's calling me a deplorable human being and that I am basically going to hell for) and yes there are some avatars out there that are worse...

Now I have a pic of Brady standing in front of a rainbow flag and that gets deleted????

that avatar violated a rule that is new and being enforced... check one of the sticky's at the top of the forum for this new policy about jokes on sexual preferences.

lol@the nazi mods go too far sometimes... they forget this is a MESSEGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET... they ban for nothing, and edit for even less... but oh well, being that it is just a messege board on the interent, who really cares what your avatar is... just put one they wont complain about and move on...

nephinsfan said:

They all be hatin, and no appreciatin' my brotha!:goof:

nephinsfan said:

I have also felt the long arm of the law on here. Be happy they didn't ban you. God you, me and a few other are like the Phinheaven Axis of Evil or something.:roflmao:

It's not our call but to me, a joke is a joke and hate is hate. I personally didn't think anything is wrong with either of your avatars but with that said, if even on person does, it should go!

I want to know

A: How you got your wife to do it?
B: Did she know you posted it?

PS

It did not bother me!

the little guy showing his butt peeing on the jets logo offends me. I can see butt crack, and the kid in the image looks underage........

hmmmm............now what?

nephinsfan said:

Dude i was sick of looking at Brady and i am sure others here do aswell. Learn to live with it, you cant get want you want 100 percent of the time.

darkoak said:
I have also felt the long arm of the law on here. Be happy they didn't ban you. God you, me and a few other are like the Phinheaven Axis of Evil or something.:roflmao:
OH GOD I SPELT FINHEAVEN WRONG!!!! PLEASE DON"T BAN ME......................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................wimper.

darkoak said:
OH GOD I SPELT FINHEAVEN WRONG!!!! PLEASE DON"T BAN ME......................arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................wimper.

:lol:

UltraDol-Fan said:
:cry: I never got to see your wife in the boy shorts :cry:

Me neither, make with the goodies...err uhm so that I can properly judge the content or something.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom