Awesome article: "Why you should root for the Dolphins" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Awesome article: "Why you should root for the Dolphins"

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I searched and couldn't find that anyone posted this article. Really great read. A lot of respect and I'd say hes pretty on point with everything he says.

When I look at this season...no team in the AFC really scares me except for the Patriots. I think last season we proved we can hang with the best. In our FIRST game we played Seattle TOUGH. We STOMPED the Steelers during the regular season. We fought back against the Patriots twice....if it wasn't for the horrible starts we could have definitely played toe-to-toe with them.

Imagine now...with all the added talent and more time for Gase and his coaches to work together? I really think despite our tough schedule that we have a shot at the playoffs and really making a splash. I really think we could have one of the best offenses in the league. I really think our defense is now capable of not throwing games.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000818858/article/why-you-should-root-for-the-miami-dolphins

Just watched the 30/30 (whatever) show on the Hurricanes. All those players were hyped AF. I think Gase wants to do that in Miami. I hope so, balls out.

I thought that was well written with a humorous touch. Interesting note on how Miami was supportive of New England's perfect run, except for Mercury Morris. One of the things I always loved about Morris was that he beat to a different drummer.

I thought that was well written with a humorous touch. Interesting note on how Miami was supportive of New England's perfect run, except for Mercury Morris. One of the things I always loved about Morris was that he beat to a different drummer.

And that drummer was called cocaine. :woot

Finfan31, great find! That article was fun. So, the way I see this happening is this. Gase came in and brought his offense to Ryan and the boys last year. This second season won't be so much about what to do as it will be about doing it-quickly. I think this season, the speed of play, routes, and reads will be much quicker. Speed kills in the NFL. Look how Brady read defenses, and Welker knew what to do and he did it fast. Always a step behind those two.
This season, I hope Devante puts it on kill.

Back
Top Bottom