Baker to the Panthers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker to the Panthers

5th rounder... and have to pay 1/3 his salary, the Browns still paying Baker over 10 million a year.

Baker is a former #1 overall pick. Like him or not he's worth more than a 5th rounder.

Panthers just robbed the Browns. Happy for the Carolina fans, Baker is 10x better than Darnold. The Browns are screwed, I hope the rot with Watson and his ludicrous contract.

For a conditional 2024 5th. Lol. The Browns completely screwed this up and now the Panthers get a good QB for peanuts. DJ Moore has to be happy
If he was that good, a lot more teams would have been interested in him before the draft. He is a very mediocre QB and the Panthers will be looking to draft a new QB in the 2023 draft and Mayfield will be looking to sign with another team after next season.

As far as the Browns are concerned. They deserve whatever happens to them after deciding to sign the sex pervert.

If he was that good, a lot more teams would have been interested in him before the draft. He is a very mediocre QB and the Panthers will be looking to draft a new QB in the 2023 draft and Mayfield will be looking to sign with another team after next season.

As far as the Browns are concerned. They deserve whatever happens to them after deciding to sign the sex pervert.
I lot of teams probably did want him but not his salary.

I lot of teams probably did want him but not his salary.
S*** for only 5 mil a year and a 5th rounder, I woulda liked to have him here and boot Bridgewater to the curb.

Mayfield wants to start and honestly he deserves too, so it wasn't possible but still.

Back
Top Bottom