Baker wants to be a dolphin | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baker wants to be a dolphin

Would be an exciting and bold move, but this team is destined to ride the Tannehill train to more mediocrity for a couple more years it seems. Shame.

Deshaun Watson basically begged the Cowboys to trade up for him last year.

Melvin Gordon wore a Dallas Cowboys shirt during an ESPN/NFLN interview pre being drafted in 15.

Zeke too mentioned he wanted to play for Dallas in 16 way before the draft.

bugs me out a bit unless hes friends with stills...makes me think he wants to rage in south beach

I haven't really made up my mind on him yet, but is there reason to believe the 6'1" reported is incorrect? I've even seen 6'2". To me, the bigger concern is the type of offense he played in, arm strength, and pocket presence.

Nothing wrong with wanting to live somewhere enjoyable over...Cleveland. But if you want to party, you can do that literally anywhere. No doubt Pouncey would have been throwing hooker and coke parties in any other city too.

Would be an exciting and bold move, but this team is destined to ride the Tannehill train to more mediocrity for a couple more years it seems. Shame.

Again because some want change, just for sake of change, no matter the name. So your all in on him? How about Jackson?

Back
Top Bottom