Baltimore, MD Finfans... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baltimore, MD Finfans...

UncleCosmic

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Come November, I am going to be moving to Baltimore, contingent upon the results of a job interview next Friday. Living in Orlando is tough enough, with having to contend with Jaguars conflicts for tv, but at least I know where to go to watch a non-televised game. My question is-Is there a good, friendly sportsbar in North Baltimore (White Marsh/Perry Hall area) that shows Dolphins games, or better yet, caters to them? I'm gonna need a new home!

Thank you MD fans in advance for all your help!

GO DOLPHINS!

It may be time to invest in the Sunday Ticket. While I know that won't give you all the benefits of a Phins Bar or club, it will still allow you to watch every down possible.

UncleCosmic said:
Come November, I am going to be moving to Baltimore, contingent upon the results of a job interview next Friday. Living in Orlando is tough enough, with having to contend with Jaguars conflicts for tv, but at least I know where to go to watch a non-televised game. My question is-Is there a good, friendly sportsbar in North Baltimore (White Marsh/Perry Hall area) that shows Dolphins games, or better yet, caters to them? I'm gonna need a new home!

Thank you MD fans in advance for all your help!

GO DOLPHINS!
You can check out this link. I'm more in the DC area and haven't visited the Baltimore scene...but, I do know that there are Dolphins fans that reside in that area.

http://www.phins.com/bars.php#MD

I lived in Md my whole life until 2 years ago when I moved to south florida.In the White marsh area there is an area called the avenue. there is several sports bars in that area. If not travel about 20 minutes south to bel-air hit looneys. but beware they are all raven fanatics. They think they are going to the super bowl every year.I have some good friends that are fins fans and they get together every Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom