Barnett and Harris the target? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barnett and Harris the target?

I strongly doubt that Barnett is available at #22. He's more likely to be drafted in the top 15.
I hope I'm wrong because he would be an excellent pick.

Ya like anyone outside mike Adam and Chris knows who is miami target is , don't think any of those guys would tell anyone anyways, smoke screen

I honestly think Harris could end up being the best edge rusher from this class. He needs a lot of work in the run game, but he's definitely someone who can get after the passer and wreck havoc.

I don't think Barnett gets past top 15, but all of a sudden there's a lot of talk about three quarterbacks going in the top 20 so you just never know.

I agree that Barnett will most likely be gone and that Harris will be there. I wonder what we do if Harris, Willis and Lamp are all there at 22. Maybe move down a few spots and still get one of them. If we still had our original 3 and 4 then we wouldn't need to move down for more picks

Ozzy rules!!

No thanks on Harris. Good pass rusher but isn't interested in the run game... pass

i think we will pick someone we don't expect them too. I think we will go for a stud who sneaks by all to 22 and pounce. I would not be surprised on a move up or back either. I am confident we won't tip our hat before we pick.

if Reddick slides, how much do we like him? Reuben Foster? Things may be interesting at #22 if we stay put.

Jordan Willis is better than either one.

He's not even in the same sentence as Barnett.

Debatable with Harris. Willis might offer more, especially in run support but Harris has serious talent as a pass rusher.

I like all three and would be happy with any. Same goes for Taco and Takk.

Pass on all (maybe not Barnett) for Foster though if he falls that far.

Ya like anyone outside mike Adam and Chris knows who is miami target is , don't think any of those guys would tell anyone anyways, smoke screen

Yeah, I am thinking something similar, or we have a serious integrity issue with someone at the Dolphins. If you're with the organization and you are entrusted to keep a secret, but you leak our board to a reporter then I hope you get caught and fired because you are hurting our organization and not helping it.

I agree that Barnett will most likely be gone and that Harris will be there. I wonder what we do if Harris, Willis and Lamp are all there at 22. Maybe move down a few spots and still get one of them. If we still had our original 3 and 4 then we wouldn't need to move down for more picks

Ozzy rules!!

Totally agree.

If none of the big names (Barnett, Reddick, Foster) fall to us and we're sitting there with the guys you mentioned on the board.... Trade down.... Absolutely. If you can grab an extra third and still get Taco, Willis, or Harris that's an A+ job in round one.

Totally agree.

If none of the big names (Barnett, Reddick, Foster) fall to us and we're sitting there with the guys you mentioned on the board.... Trade down.... Absolutely. If you can grab an extra third and still get Taco, Willis, or Harris that's an A+ job in round one.

No doubt we can use all the picks we can get with all the holes we have

Ozzy rules!!

I honestly think Harris could end up being the best edge rusher from this class. He needs a lot of work in the run game, but he's definitely someone who can get after the passer and wreck havoc.

I don't think Barnett gets past top 15, but all of a sudden there's a lot of talk about three quarterbacks going in the top 20 so you just never know.

I agree. Harris has some impressive quick twitch burst and aggressiveness to him. I could see him being the best pass rusher. BUT...his run game is weak at the moment. His size doesn't help him in that regard.

Back
Top Bottom