Barrick Nealy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barrick Nealy

Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
apparently he's one of Kiper's top senior QBs for the 2K6 draft.

he won Southland Conference player of the year as the Bobcats rolled that conference, but my God, did anybody watch the game today?

He is good, albeit against 1-AA competition. He was amazing today.

23/32 400 yards 4 TD, 1 INT
126 rushing yards

The guy won the game by himself.

This was the first game I actually saw of him today, but he's had great stats all season. I wonder if he could be another McNair

I had never heard of him. Like the size though. Did you watch the game? Have any rough judgement on his arm-strength, accuracy?

Batman13 said:
I had never heard of him. Like the size though. Did you watch the game? Have any rough judgement on his arm-strength, accuracy?

yeah, I did. They were down early, but kicked it into gear against Georgia Southern.

He reminded me of a former Mueller QB immediately, Brooks. His scrambling ability, being able to do a simple wrist flick and have it go 40 yards, except Barrick's decision making was better. Maybe it was the size that got me, but I saw Aaron out there, minus the throws 10 yards behind the line of scrimmage to an olineman :lol:

Eat'em Up Cats! Contrary to my name and my Aggie homer-ism, I go to Texas State University and get to see plenty of Nealy. The kid has got talent...a lot of it. Some would say its an eaiser game due to the conference, but the new coaching staff has really brought a ton of new talenet out of this kid. He's still pretty raw, but he has the tools to surprise a few folks at the combine.

Back
Top Bottom