Barry Jackson: Garrard outplaying Moore and Tannehill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson: Garrard outplaying Moore and Tannehill

Color me not surprised.

Me neither...a healty Garrard is >>>> than Moore. That said, either way I don't want to see Tanny in the starting lineup unless its a blowout game. I think the fact that he has a probowl QB in Garrard ahead of him, and a not so bad QB in Matt Moore ahead of him says that the team will bring him along slowly hopefully.

Nice to hear Wallace is showing something. Having the proverbial light go on over his head would be huge right about now

...... And the over-reaction to initial practices start .......

Who is over-reacting? Moore was the incumbent starter, so to be replaced already as the starter says a lot. This is also the second camp where he has been out played.

Who is over-reacting? Moore was the incumbent starter, so to be replaced already as the starter says a lot. This is also the second camp where he has been out played.

Honestly I think you might be over reacting just a bit. Philbin has given us his time table.
Garrard may start..... Let's wait for pads to come on. See which one of these guys win the job in TC.

Honestly I think you might be over reacting just a bit. Philbin has given us his time table.
Garrard may start..... Let's wait for pads to come on. See which one of these guys win the job in TC.
He's getting outplayed by a guy who wasn't in the league last year and is coming off major back surgery. Matt Moore sucks.

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

These are not initial practices, this is mini camp. The season is around the corner.

As I've said before, a good QB competition will only bring out the best in our guys, as well as the team. Glad it's not just one-sided or set-in-stone early (Sanchez and Jets)

i pretty much figured this might go this way...we tried to upgrade on moore all offseason...the staff doesn't feel as warm and fuzzy about matt moore as so many for some damn reason have around here...that said who cares if garrards winning the damn job he's not taking us anywhere and if i had to go over/under on number of games before he goes on ir at lets say 8...i take the under

I'm amazed more people don't think Garrard will be the starting QB.

It's too early to predict with certainty, but if I was forced to bet on anyone, it'd be Garrard.

If Garrard can separate himself from Moore and Tanny I think we can have a pretty good season. Like playoff contender good.

Back
Top Bottom