Barry Jackson.. Miami herald ..remaining pro bowlers need to step it up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson.. Miami herald ..remaining pro bowlers need to step it up

Alot of that makes sense. We'll surely move on from Pouncey, JT, and Landry if he doesn't come down to earth with desired $$$.we must get a tightend who can catch and run routes, we need a seam threat desperately.

I'd be shocked if we keep Pouncey, Bushrod, Thomas or Cutler and I can't see Landry getting big money here either

Ozzy rules!!

I'd be shocked if we keep Pouncey, Bushrod, Thomas or Cutler and I can't see Landry getting big money here either

Ozzy rules!!
Landry needs to forget about his contract status and concentrate on what he is doing out there.

The biggest thing I see wrong in our passing game is all of our receivers seem a bit 1 dimensional. Stills is the deep guy, Landry is the screen guy, and Parker is the injured guy. None of our receivers can run a full route tree it seems. I would much rather get rid of Landry and replace him with a guy like Pierre Garcon, a dude who can run every single route and never drop the ball, that would do wonders for this offense. Landry could possibly be the guy, but let's be honest he runs the same 3 to 4 routes every game for a reason, probably only ones he knows.

The biggest thing I see wrong in our passing game is all of our receivers seem a bit 1 dimensional. Stills is the deep guy, Landry is the screen guy, and Parker is the injured guy. None of our receivers can run a full route tree it seems. I would much rather get rid of Landry and replace him with a guy like Pierre Garcon, a dude who can run every single route and never drop the ball, that would do wonders for this offense. Landry could possibly be the guy, but let's be honest he runs the same 3 to 4 routes every game for a reason, probably only ones he knows.
"Parker is the injured guy"...lol

Barry Jackson seems to think keeping Pouncey is a real possibility.

With our cap issues and his steadily declining play, i can't possibly see how unless he takes a massive pay cut.
With you all the way, I really think we need to move on from him and like soon.

the dolphins need to stop taking up for pounceys crappy play. let the guy go after the year

We should've gotten rid of Pouncey a long time ago, before his chronic injuries showed up. I think he's always been an overrated C. His brother is/was alot better. I think he's had a bad influence on this team that was evident during the Martin fiasco. But for some reason management and the coaches we have had love him. I get when healthy he's slightly better than your average C, but he's never been worth his massive contract and that was even before he was a resident IR guy every year.

With you all the way, I really think we need to move on from him and like soon.
Why wait. He will get injure again and no team will want him. They should shop him around before the deadline while he can still walk, and take anything.

Back
Top Bottom