Barry Jackson on who the next possible picks could be | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson on who the next possible picks could be

FinAtic8480

Active Roster
Reaction score
• If the Dolphins take an outside linebacker Friday, possibilities include Texas' Sergio Kindle, Southern California's Everson Griffen, Utah's Koa Misi, UF's Jermaine Cunningham, Clemson's Ricky Sapp, Virginia Tech's Jason Worilds, Northwestern's Corey Wootton, Ohio State's Thaddeus Gibson and South Carolina's Eric Norwood.
Mel Kiper projects Miami to take Norwood at No. 73; though he's productive, he's slightly shorter than Miami's preference at just under 6-1.
• If the Dolphins take a safety at No. 73, analysts believe at least some from this group should be available: Georgia's Reshad Jones, LSU's Chad Jones, Georgia Tech's Morgan Burnett, UF's Major Wright and Kansas' Darrell Stuckey.
• Miami also wants a backup cornerback to replace Nate Jones, who signed with Denver. Auburn's Walter McFadden, Kansas State's Joshua Moore and Maryland's Nolan Carroll had private sessions with the Dolphins in recent weeks.
• The Dolphins want to add offensive line depth and brought in New Mexico guard/center Erik Cook for a recent visit. They also had private sessions with Cincinnati's Jeff Linkenbach and Eastern Kentucky's Derek Hardman.
• If the Dolphins don't draft a player with return abilities, they will try to add one in free agency, with Weber State's Tim Toone and UF's Brandon James as possibilities.

I love Tim Toone, Im on the kids bandwagon, big time.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/04/23/1593959/analysts-say-odrick-dominant-perfect.html#ixzz0ltioYZmr

I would love for them Draft Nate Allen at 40, I really hope he is there. If they NT I want Cody, but my dark horse is McClauster kid is an offensive weapon and he is very well liked by this organization.

I would like to see Nate Allen with the 40th pick if not him then Reshad Jones with our third round pick

Would Nate Allen at 40, but I think you guys are in for another surprise. I think fins go McClauster.

nate allen terrence cody or a bj

I'll go with an OLB.. Either Jason Worilds or Everson Griffen.

Those are my top 2 guys.

Kindle sucks balls

I think Jones goes before Mays.. Mays or Jones wont last till the 3rd... I think we may just go Mccluster.. mature young man who has ridiculous ability...... maybe tate? I know defense is a priority over offense but it just might be too good to pass up.

I would love the pick at 40 to be Nate Allen. Perfect scenerio for me at this would be Allen at 40 and Eric Norwood at 73 -that dude is a straight beast....and for the record I'm not a fan of Jared Odrick, after watching highlights i have yet to see his so called "high motor" and i saw him get blown off the line A LOT. and after watching him, i don't believe he has the skill set to be a NT. just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom