Barry Jackson on who the next possible picks could be | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Barry Jackson on who the next possible picks could be

I have a sneaking suspicion the Dolphins surprise and go Rob Gronkowski.

they love TE's and he's the type of TE that I see this regime really falling in love with.

I know already that I'll be flamed for this but I still like Kindle at 40... :tumbleweed:

Next pick has to be Nate Allen or a USC guy. Griffen and Mays are tossups though-- they could either be sensations or disasters.

I hope we go either A) Nate Allen rd 2, Worilds rd 3, Pitta rd 4 or B) Griffen rd 2, Wright rd 3 and pitta rd 4.

I just hope we walk away with a TE, SOLB and FS in the next 3 picks.

Reading all the different scouting reports about the available OLBs, it has me concerned. I'm reading that they're not so good against the run. I know Brandon Graham was considered the #1 SOLB in the draft, but what other SOLB prospects are available?

i didn't want kindle, i wanted hughes but maybe there was something wrong with hughes that we don't know, i don't think they mess this draft up like they did last year with pat white

I don't want Kindle either!

And, like you, I hope we don't have another horrible "Pat White" moment during this year's draft. That was really a stupid pick last year!

Cough*** if we had picked up jerry hughes id say cam thomas or nate allen with the next pick. but that didnt happen. so im going to say.... cam thomas or nate allen. and now throw in everson griffen.

i also wouldnt be mad at a ben tate or montario hardesty pick. dont wanna see dexter mccluster though.

Right now, my choice would be Everson Griffen at 40 and a Morgan Burnett or Chad Jones at 73. Then grabbing a tight end in round 4. I would be very happy.

I've watched Toone play for the past 4 years at Weber. I'd take Mariani out of Montana before I'd take Toone.

gotta love odricks high character........just when you think the FO wants to win by getting marshall....too many holes and quality players to draft strength on strength

Back
Top Bottom