Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott, "The AFC east has never seen a violent defense"

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
what is with everyone on that team flapping their gums? not even established guys that have ties to ny and this rivalry. at least it is some entertainment until the season starts though.

Now the overpaid, overrated LB is talking on the jets. Funny.

Someone hold me, I'm shaking in my boots.

Last season we had a "mean" defense between Jo Po, Crowder, Bell, Merling, Langford, Roth we had alot of guys who could move and hit. Now you add Gibril Wilson, Vontae Davis, Sean Smith, plus more experience our Defense will be solid and could be great depending on the level f play

is that an insult?

No just the mindset of a fan(our fans do it too). last year Calvin Pace was the next big thing when you thought you were signing him, the minute he signed w/ us he was not worth the money, a terrible player,...

No just the mindset of a fan(our fans do it too). last year Calvin Pace was the next big thing when you thought you were signing him, the minute he signed w/ us he was not worth the money, a terrible player,...

Abe Elam was the best thing you guys had going.....what happened to him?

Cardinal Newman HS grad (west palm beach) i was a big fan of his.

I think rex is starting to make his team feel a little insecure. Seriously, that team turned into the ****iest team in the NFL overnight, and for what. Karma is a ***** and when this team goes 3-13, the rest of the NFL will be laughing at them

Yes we wanted Calvin Pace at the right price, but then You guys ended up bending over and overpaying as usual.

So ya he would have been a good pick up if cheap, but at your price F*Ck no.

Then again last year i was conteplating whether I wanted the Fins to draft Gholston. /snicker so glad we didnt.
Chubbs

Noone ever said he was a terrible player. we wanted calvin pace, yes, but not for what you guys signed him for. He isnt worth getting into a bidding war for and although you guys overpaid for him, we werent going to over-overpay for him

Abe Elam was the best thing you guys had going.....what happened to him?

Cardinal Newman HS grad (west palm beach) i was a big fan of his.

Didn't Jackie Manuel go to Cardinal Newman?

Yes we wanted Calvin Pace at the right price, but then You guys ended up bending over and overpaying as usual.

So ya he would have been a good pick up if cheap, but at your price F*Ck no.

Then again last year i was conteplating whether I wanted the Fins to draft Gholston. /snicker so glad we didnt.
Chubbs

You guys offered him a contract in the neighborhood of what we offered so don't act like you weren't paying for him. I think you offered around $20 mil guaranteed and we signed him for $22 mil guaranteed.

Again you like to lump what some fans say into claiming everyone here agrees with that thought.

Tsk tsk tsk

Back
Top Bottom