Bart Scott | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bart Scott

X-Pacolypse

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know they're are probably SEVERAL threads about this, but I feel like I have to put in my own two cents on this.

Bart, shut the f*ck up. Seriously, just shut the f*ck up. That had to be the biggest display of a lack of sportmanship and disrespect I have ever seen in my entire life. EVER. You lost not once, but twice to your chief rival in the AFC East. Nobody likes losing but the least your candy@ss can do is give credit where credit is due. You're not the better team, and I don't care what you or your fat pig of coach tells you otherwise. If you were the better team, on Monday night you said you had a plan to stop the Wildcat, but you couldn't.

You said you had a plan to rattle a young quarterback, but you couldn't. Your special teams are supposed to be among the league's best and yet your unit got torched by what most people here call a "draft bust" for 2 touchdowns off of kick returns. Bottom line if can't give the proper credit, and since you clearly have trouble understanding the meaning of being "professional" my suggestion to you is to shut your stinking hole, because everytime you open it nothing comes out but GARBAGE. It's also no surprise that you play like GARBAGE now that you're away from Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs, and Haloti Ngata, etc. Much like Edgerton Hartwell, and Adalius Thomas before you.

You're just a byproduct of an elite defense and it shows. I swear, watching Bart Scott just absolutely pissed me off yesterday. I just want one good swing at him, just one. Absolutely disgusting, the disrespect and the lack of class being shown. Then again, it doesn't surprise considering who coaches the team.

Back
Top Bottom