Bates turns down Buff; Bills hire Fewell @ DC | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bates turns down Buff; Bills hire Fewell @ DC

Honestly, I AM sort of feeling sorry for the Bills' fans. Whatever you think of them, you've got to know they're hurtin'.

cnc66 said:
now Jim Bates is laughing at them too....
Jim Bates isn't the only one. Anybody outside of Buffalo and isn't a Bills fan are laughing. They don't seem to realize that their entire organization is in a tail-spin. It would suck to be a Bills fan. Yikes!

finsmx said:
ohh poor bills, they should give wanny a call :wink: maybe as an "special assistant"

Nah, I doubt Wanny would want to leave Pitt yet. He isn't done screwing their program around.

Ace88 said:
Nah, I doubt Wanny would want to leave Pitt yet. He isn't done screwing their program around.
Wanny is off to a good start in Pitt though. It took him a few years to run the Bears and Dolphins into the ground. Took him only one with Pitt. :lol:

Jerry Gray was a D-backs coach before he became when of the top DC's... Fact is, while you guys laugh now, he may end up being a great coordinator. Just because you've never heard of him doesnt mean he's not a good or great coach. Heck, I was wondering why the Fish were looking at Capers, until I realized I had no idea who your DC even was.

Regardless, the DC for the Bills with Jauron wasnt as important as a finding a good OC, being that Jauron is a defenive coach to begin with.

Nublar7 said:
Did you forget he was a HC at the college level for 11 years? Sure he wasn't an NFL head coach, but he did have experience running an entire football team.

Also, never compare Saban to some scrub like Fewell.

:lol: You just totally owned that dude for trying to justify that hiring. Love it.

Back
Top Bottom