Battle of two of the Fins best backs on NFL Network now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Battle of two of the Fins best backs on NFL Network now

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
NFL Network is showing an old game between the Saints and 49ers, This is a showcase of two of the Fins top backs (past and present) Ricky Williams against Lawrence Phillips. :lol:

I've been watching... :D

On the replay before Sammy Knight took an INT back 97 yards for a TD.

It was kool. :D :D

PhinPhreak said:
NFL Network is showing an old game between the Saints and 49ers, This is a showcase of two of the Fins top backs (past and present) Ricky Williams against Lawrence Phillips. :lol:

Damn it PhinPhreak, I can't get the NFL Network in Canada.....Stop rubbing it in my face! :lol: :jk:

pigskinguy said:
Damn it PhinPhreak, I can't get the NFL Network in Canada.....Stop rubbing it in my face! :lol: :jk:

Wow that really sucks they are featuring 3 of the most exciting Fins games this month, man I would hate to be you. I can type you a play by play if you wish. :roflmao: :jk:.

Any word how much longer your going to be blacked out up there? ;)

PhinPhreak said:
Wow that really sucks they are featuring 3 of the most exciting Fins games this month, man I would hate to be you. I can type you a play by play if you wish. :roflmao: :jk:.

Any word how much longer your going to be blacked out up there? ;)

I have no idea. The cable company says they are working towards the deal but cant say when.
The NFL says they want to be in Canada but don't know when it will happen.
Sounds like a lot of rhetoric to me. But its OK. I have my Sunday Ticket and I guess that's what really matters.

pigskinguy said:
I have no idea. The cable company says they are working towards the deal but cant say when.
The NFL says they want to be in Canada but don't know when it will happen.
Sounds like a lot of rhetoric to me. But its OK. I have my Sunday Ticket and I guess that's what really matters.

Ok then here we go,

2nd and 10 from the 5 Ricky to the inside gain of 1

3rd and 10 draw to ricky stopped for a gain of 2 no wait he breaks the tackle, he's to the 10....20.....30....40....50...40..... nobody is going to catch him..........ait Steve Young comes off the bench and levels Ricky........oh wow it's an all out brawl............Eddie Kennison grabs a chair and hit's Owens in the back with it......Lamar Smith hits Young with his beer bottle........Ditka joins in with a flying forearm......its pandemonium..........:lol:

PhinPhreak said:
Ok then here we go,

2nd and 10 from the 5 Ricky to the inside gain of 1

3rd and 10 draw to ricky stopped for a gain of 2 no wait he breaks the tackle, he's to the 10....20.....30....40....50...40..... nobody is going to catch him..........ait Steve Young comes off the bench and levels Ricky........oh wow it's an all out brawl............Eddie Kennison grabs a chair and hit's Owens in the back with it......Lamar Smith hits Young with his beer bottle........Ditka joins in with a flying forearm......its pandemonium..........:lol:

Don't make me put you on my ignore list...... :lol:

Watched it also....damn!!! Steve Young was getting hammered!!! Alot of those hits on him wouldve cost those guys $50,000 these days....one guy delebritley went helmet to helmet on Young..

clear.gif

He looks like Conan O'Brien's not-quite-as-white cousin.

i thought the two best phin backs were Ricky Williams and Larry Czonka?

Back
Top Bottom