Baylor Vs. UCLA Bowl Game:Terrance Williams, Joseph Fauria | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor Vs. UCLA Bowl Game:Terrance Williams, Joseph Fauria

Agree on Nick Florence.

I'm also keeping an eye on Jeff Baca the RT for UCLA. I think he can move inside to Guard.

Edit: I thought I was confused cause Baca was playing Guard but I saw him playing RT and they said he's playing there cause of injuries. He's normally their LG.

Fauria is a freaking GIANT!
Oh Yeah, UCLAs O-line sux! To be fair and more specific that LG-C-RG area is a mess!

Jim Mora's Bruins channeling Rick Neuheisal's Bruins. Disastrous start for them.

Fauria gets up the field like a cannon shot and as ANU says, he's a giant. But man every now and them you see how awful he can be as a blocker on some plays. Inconsistent.

Fauria is a freaking GIANT!
Oh Yeah, UCLAs O-line sux! To be fair and more specific that LG-C-RG area is a mess!
They've got a lot of injuries and had to shuffle some guys. Like I said Baca is their LG and he's playing RT right now.

Baca is playing Center right now I believe, lol.

Hell to keep Joe Fauria from getting in the end zone. Even with UCLA's offense as dysfunctional as I've seen it, still pure hell to keep Fairia from scoring.

Baca is playing Center right now I believe, lol.

Hell to keep Joe Fauria from getting in the end zone. Even with UCLA's offense as dysfunctional as I've seen it, still pure hell to keep Fairia from scoring.

Good Lord! Fauria is a really tough match-up in the red-zone area.....

I was hoping for a better game than this...this is embarrassing.

Didn't think this game would be over by halftime. Feel most bad for Johnathan Franklin. He's not getting a chance to show his stuff. Will have to do it in All Star setting.

Didn't think this game would be over by halftime. Feel most bad for Johnathan Franklin. He's not getting a chance to show his stuff. Will have to do it in All Star setting.

CK...

I'm interested in your thought on Barr (UCLA LB #11). He's junior but every game I've watched he has been impressive... even against the U of Utah.

CK...

I'm interested in your thought on Barr (UCLA LB #11). He's junior but every game I've watched he has been impressive... even against the U of Utah.

Genuine 1st round talent that would look fine as a Dolphin in the 1st round, but has given indications he's returning to school. More likely after this debacle, bad taste in his mouth will make him feel like there's unfinished business.

Back
Top Bottom