Baylor WR Terrance Williams seems good fit for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Baylor WR Terrance Williams seems good fit for Dolphins

Love the kid! Speed, hands and size, everything the team lacks.

I was going to post this article but you beat me to it. I say we should pull the trigger on this kid with our first pick in the second round. That frees up our first round pick for a star pass rusher.

I would have no problem with Williams with one of our seconds.

I feel like Terrance Williams is extremely overrated. I don't see great ability to separate with quickness or craftiness in his routes. I see decent long speed but nothing special. I don't like to discount production so ill continue to watch as much video of him as I can but... I'm not buying the hype.

And I've seen several mocks with Williams going before Justin hunter which just blows my mind. "Am I taking crazy pills!!!!?"

he may drop into second round. As players move up, Johnson, Okafor, Jones, Trufant, ect. ect. you will see guys like this drop to our 43. We will get a good player there for sure and 54.

Arron Dobson is also a probability. Wheaton, Woods, goes on and on.....

Screams bust to me. Struggles to get separation. No YAC ability. 40 speed aside there's no quickness there. Gets jammed easily. Lapses in concentration. He has excellent body control and uses his size well but other than that he's just not going to make it in the pros. That would be a wasted pick. He's not in the league of Allen, Patterson, Hopkins, or even Stedman, Marquess.

I like what I see from this kid on film. He has the right combination of size and speed for Philbin's offense and also good hands, which is the top priority for Philbin. He's very comparable to Mike Wallace IMO. I wouldn't be mad at late 1st if we trade down or early 2nd.

While there are no Calvin Johnsons in this class, there could certainly be some Greg Jennings/Reggie Waynes available in the first few rounds.

No thanks. He has alligator arms going across the middle and drops the ball too much. I dont want to draft a WR hoping that his "catching" skills improve.

There might not be any super stars at WR this year but alot of good players in the second and third rounds that will be great #3 guys for most teams. Guys like woods and hunter and goodwin from texas. Bailey from WV and guys like that. I would rather have those guys then williams IMO.

Back
Top Bottom