Rose Bowl - Michigan vs. Florida State
Orange Bowl - Miami vs. Ohio State
Fiesta Bowl - LSU vs. Texas

Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma vs. USC
Fiesta Bowl: LSU vs. Florida State
Rose Bowl: Michigan vs. Texas
Orange Bowl: Miami vs. Ohio State

Syracuse just beat ND.

If LSU beats Georgia tonight, we are probably going to the 'ship!!!

GEAUX TIGERS

I don't think so. LSU isn't better than USC, IMO, and I don't think the BCS thinks LSU is better than USC either.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Sugar Bowl: Oklahoma vs. USC
Fiesta Bowl: LSU vs. Florida State
Rose Bowl: Michigan vs. Texas
Orange Bowl: Miami vs. Ohio State

I, as a Seminole fan, would like that. LSU doesn't impressive me *THAT* much. I think Michigan is a little better than they are - even though I think Navarre is a little bit of a choker.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Syracuse just beat ND.

If LSU beats Georgia tonight, we are probably going to the 'ship!!!

GEAUX TIGERS

Sadly, I doubt that, espicially since USC is kicking Oregon State's ***. LSU plays in a tougher conference than USC and LSU is just as deserving as USC is for a chance to play for the National Championship. The BCS sucks.

Originally posted by blingbling2334
Sugarl Bowl - Oklahoma vs. USC
Rose Bowl - Michigan vs. Florida State
Orange Bowl - Miami vs. Ohio State
Fiesta Bowl - LSU vs. Texas
USC and TEXAS just might be out!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: BCS Bowl predicitions

Originally posted by dolfan06
USC and TEXAS just might be out!:rolleyes:

USC has to be in a BCS Bowl because they are Pac 10 champs. If it's not in the NC Championship game it's gonna be in the Rose Bowl vs Michigan.

I will be very pi$$ed off if USC is screwed out of the NC game. It should be USC & LSU. Both teams are playing better than anyone right now, each team's loss was toward the beginning of the year. CHOKElahoma did just that & don't deserve a shot. They didn't even win their own conference. The BCS may screw USC but hopefully the writers will rank CHOKElahoma 4th behind USC, LSU, & Michigan.

Re: Re: Re: BCS Bowl predicitions

Originally posted by SMadison29

USC has to be in a BCS Bowl because they are Pac 10 champs. If it's not in the NC Championship game it's gonna be in the Rose Bowl vs Michigan.

I will be very pi$$ed off if USC is screwed out of the NC game. It should be USC & LSU. Both teams are playing better than anyone right now, each team's loss was toward the beginning of the year. CHOKElahoma did just that & don't deserve a shot. They didn't even win their own conference. The BCS may screw USC but hopefully the writers will rank CHOKElahoma 4th behind USC, LSU, & Michigan.
i know, i was talking about the bowl for 1 and 2!;)

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Ahha blingbling!!

What do you think now???
i'll tell ya what i think. the only thing you can be sure of is the bcs is gonna do whats best for them!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom