BCS scenarios as season winds down | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BCS scenarios as season winds down

Yea, 2 of the last 3 unbeatens could lose a game and the SEC champion between Georgia and Bama could dominate whoever is left in the BCS championship.

Notre Dame could definately lose to USC even though USC blows. Notre Dame shouldve already lost. If they are in the title game over an SEC team its a joke.

Oregon, the hip hop lovers favorite, could definately drop a game. If they survive on the road tonight(so far they arent running over a terrible Cal team) still have 3 games left to play. The civil war is on the road this year and its always a battle.

K St..... personally, I dont see them losing to Baylor or Texas. To me, they are the best of the remaining group.

Anyone with sense though, knows that the best teams in the country are Bama, LSU, Georgia, Tex A&M, Florida, and South Carolina. Id take any of those teams on a regular basis vs. any of these pretenders from weak conferences, especially the hip hop favorite Oregon.

A lot of **** talkers out there love the Oregon team with their ugly uniforms, high school offense, massive cheating in recruiting, terrible defense, and hip hop culture. **** Oregon. Personally, Id love for it to wind up being Bama vs. Oregon just so we could bitch slap them and shut down the clueless who think they are so good.

That's funny, an sec fan talking about Oregon cheating in recruiting.

I'd love to see Oregon lose. I think that entire conference is garbage and that's why they manage to run everyone over. I have to say that I don't mind Stanford and wouldn't hate to see them winning the conference sometime. Their fans don't seem anywhere near as arrogant as Oregon/USC.

I'd love to see Oregon lose. I think that entire conference is garbage and that's why they manage to run everyone over. I have to say that I don't mind Stanford and wouldn't hate to see them winning the conference sometime. Their fans don't seem anywhere near as arrogant as Oregon/USC.

I think the Cardinal could pull it off tonight. That team has a toughness about them that might give Oregon problems.

I think this Oregon team is better than the one that lost the title game to Auburn a few years ago and I don't think Nick Saban wants any part of them this year. If a freshman QB on what is essentially a Big 12 team could beat them at home, then this year's Oregon team would beat them in the BCS title game. I also think its just SEC hubris to dismiss K state. They're a tough team that has played a good schedule. Notre Dame is overrated as usual.

I guess all 'Bama fans just became Lane Kiffin and USC fans for a time...

I think/hope the Cardinal can pull it off as well. After the last two meetings, I'm not holding my breath though.

K State getting whooped and Oregon having trouble with Stanford. You may just get your wish after all WV. Notre Dame is still kickin' butt though. That defense of theirs is tough!

Down goes Oregon. Both the number 1 and number 2 teams lose tonight. SEC back in the mix. Notre Dame's gonna be tough with their top 10 D. They gotta beat USC, though. I don't doubt they will.

Then again, something else entirely might happen.

:chuckle: Roll Tide. :chuckle:

OR ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR OR ...........

Something real similar to what I called a couple of weeks ago could happen!!! :rotfl1:

Get your mind right bro.

If ND loses to USC, the question becomes does Florida back in as I suggested or as the talking heads suggested today in this scenario, would Oregon get back in there as the one loss team? If of course they can actually beat Oregon St next week.

Its going to be interesting to see. Florida has a tough game they could easily lose as well vs. Florida St. However, would a win like that secure them as the #2 team if ND were to lose and Bama beats Georgia?

A lot of teams would have an argument thats for sure.

All I know is ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does that 5 losses in a row taste btw, Bumpus? :lol:

Personally, I hope ND loses and Oregon is the team that creeps back in there to play Alabama. As much as Id love to beat down the Irish, I really would love seeing the hip hop favorites Oregon get completely shut down by the TIDE!

Black Mamba huh. Skov is the WHITE MONGOOSE!!!!!!! :lol:

If they play maybe a southern rock band could make a song about Snoop and Oregon. A little somethin for you hip hop boyz lovers.

[video=youtube;LuiVkiy_hio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuiVkiy_hio&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Roll ****ing TIDE!!!!!

Well I saw JCane post about her
Well I read ole J put her down
Well I hope that whig will remember
A southern man dont need him around anyhow!

SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!!

Perfect ending

It didnt end. Id clean your loupe and check again. :lol:

People fall for it every year. College football is so predictable. The same things happen every year. Yet, every year by Halloween people assume whoever is still undefeated will run the table. :lol:

I don't really have a favorite college team, but I kinda wanna see Notre Dame go up against one of those SEC teams. That'll be a low scoring, grind 'em out National Championship game...not only that but I hate USC. Living here in So Cal I can tell you that they're the most arrogant bunch of fans ever. I'm so glad UCLA beat them today. University of Spoiled Chokers. :lol:

As much as I hate the leprechauns, they'll probably get in. Matt Barkley is hurt and may not play, but even if he did they probably wouldn't win anyway.

As for the Gators, this offense isn't anywhere near ready for the big show. Got multiple injuries, the line can't block and the WRs can't get open. Got one of the best defenses and special teams units in the nation, but this offense is just a mess.

As much as I hate the leprechauns, they'll probably get in. Matt Barkley is hurt and may not play, but even if he did they probably wouldn't win anyway.

As for the Gators, this offense isn't anywhere near ready for the big show. Got multiple injuries, the line can't block and the WRs can't get open. Got one of the best defenses and special teams units in the nation, but this offense is just a mess.

I think the refs will step in if need be to make sure ND wins. Because if they lose its pure chaos.

Whoever is ranked #4 tomorrow is a big deal. That would likely be the team in line to play for the title should ND lose.

I think this Oregon team is better than the one that lost the title game to Auburn a few years ago and I don't think Nick Saban wants any part of them this year. If a freshman QB on what is essentially a Big 12 team could beat them at home, then this year's Oregon team would beat them in the BCS title game. I also think its just SEC hubris to dismiss K state. They're a tough team that has played a good schedule. Notre Dame is overrated as usual.

I guess all 'Bama fans just became Lane Kiffin and USC fans for a time...

You don't really believe all this nonsense do you?

Back
Top Bottom