Bears offensive coordinator Ron Turner, Pleased With Offensive Execution in Preseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bears offensive coordinator Ron Turner, Pleased With Offensive Execution in Preseason

Kenny_Stang

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Found this interesting:

Bears | Turner Pleased With Offensive Execution in Preseason Opener
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:26:27 -0700

John Mullin, of the Chicago Tribune, reports the three Chicago Bears quarterbacks - QB Rex Grossman, QB Chad Hutchinson and rookie QB Kyle Orton - combined for an average of 9.2 yards per pass attempt in the Monday, Aug. 8, preseason game against the Miami Dolphins. In 2004, all Bears' quarterbacks averaged 5.61 yards per pass attempt. "I was pleased overall with the execution," said Bears offensive coordinator Ron Turner. "We have things to clean up (but) I thought all that was pretty good."

I thought they played good. But our secondary isn't one of the best anymore so it's not really something I would brag about.

byroan said:
I thought they played good. But our secondary isn't one of the best anymore so it's not really something I would brag about.

Our passing stats were actually better than theirs. :)

byroan said:

No it isn't at all. But we had to expect that since we lost 3/4 of our starters there. Our LB's and maybe DL is something that we can brag about.

This just added on KFFL.com

Bears | Team Needs to Work on Pass Defense
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:26:53 -0700

Brad Biggs, of the Chicago Sun-Times, reports with upcoming preseason games against the St. Louis Rams and Indianapolis Colts, the Chicago Bears will be able to work on their passing defense. "It will be a big challenge for our pass rush, and of course the secondary, too." The Bears' defensive reserves struggled in the Monday, Aug. 8, preseason game against the Miami Dolphins, allowing the Miami quarterbacks to complete 17-of-23 passes for 353 yards and 2 TDs.

Kenny_Stang said:
Our passing stats were actually better than theirs. :)

Hey, I was surprised at us too. :lol: Now we just need to work on being able to run the ball.

It's preseason.

Ranks up beside being the tallest midget.

NorFlaFin said:
It's preseason.

Ranks up beside being the tallest midget.

117-1.jpg

:confused: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom