Being optimistic... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Being optimistic...

tiguere

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I figure the fins would be 1-3 at this point, but not a contendeing 1-3. the team has shown life, and can possibly 7-4 before our meeting vs NE. Let me explain...Cin, STL,bye,NY,IND,TN,BUF,SEA...these are all winnable games based off how we have played the past two weeks. maybe oss against STL, or Sea. Can the Defense get it together and off continue to develop...we can end up with a 9-7/10-6 season??? outside Playoff chance?? Im not trying to blow smoke up your...but really look at the upcoming teams. Can the dolphins do it based off the season so far? I think they can. opinions?

I figure the fins would be 1-3 at this point, but not a contendeing 1-3. the team has shown life, and can possibly 7-4 before our meeting vs NE. Let me explain...Cin, STL,bye,NY,IND,TN,BUF,SEA...these are all winnable games based off how we have played the past two weeks. maybe oss against STL, or Sea. Can the Defense get it together and off continue to develop...we can end up with a 9-7/10-6 season??? outside Playoff chance?? Im not trying to blow smoke up your...but really look at the upcoming teams. Can the dolphins do it based off the season so far? I think they can. opinions?

I Love That All Of Our Upcoming Games are "Winnable" based on How We Played the Last Two Weeks? We Lost 2 Games Dude. We are 1-3. When The Dolphins Win Again? Let's Talk Winnable Then Hombre.

I Love That All Of Our Upcoming Games are "Winnable" based on How We Played the Last Two Weeks? We Lost 2 Games Dude. We are 1-3. When The Dolphins Win Again? Let's Talk Winnable Then Hombre.

Do you understand what "winnable" means??? If the team was blow out in all 3 losses..then your point is valid, but they were not. If you read my statement, you would see that I said" if the defense gets it together and offense continues to develop". there are winnable. there is a diffrence between a team with no hope..and a team that has hope. hombre

Yesterday’s game was about as winnable as they come and we still found a way to lose. And I don’t see that changing in the immediate future. I’m not sure what voodoo it takes to make a play or catch a break but the Dolphins just don’t have it yet. I used to get so annoyed at New England because they always seemed to get “lucky” when they needed to; A fortuitous turnover, penalty or play, something. There has to be more than just luck to that. Not sure what it takes, but until we find a way to get over that hump, I think we’ll continue to lose close games.

Do you understand what "winnable" means??? If the team was blow out in all 3 losses..then your point is valid, but they were not. If you read my statement, you would see that I said" if the defense gets it together and offense continues to develop". there are winnable. there is a diffrence between a team with no hope..and a team that has hope. hombre

Thanks For Clarifying Amigo. Winning Some Games would be Good for my Drinking Problem.

Back
Top Bottom