Belichick Denies Knowledge of football procedures.... do you buy it? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick Denies Knowledge of football procedures.... do you buy it?

But he knows everything else about what the pats are doing...

Whats not to believe.

He's a low life scumbag. It's a shame that he will be a 1st ballot HOFer.

LOL at when he almost said "Brady's person preference about his balls..footballs") I about lost it.

So does he think we are to believe one of the most intelligent football minds ever, is as clueless as Joe Philbin?

LOL at when he almost said "Brady's person preference about his balls..footballs") I about lost it.

There were some great lines from both of those press conferences. Someone could have a field day making cut ups of those. One reporter asked something about "who handles the balls on the sidelines". You would think everyone would say footballs.

Belichick forfeited the right to having "benefit of doubt" long ago. He has no integrity.

But I do want to see the spin the media puts on this. They certainly jumped all over Philbin for Bully-gate and him not knowing what goes on in the locker room. If they say Belichick didn't know and defend him then that's about as double standard as it gets and someone needs to call them out on it. No other coach gets than benefit and no other coach in the league has been caught cheating more than Belichick.

That line didn't work for Payton and it shouldn't have worked for Philbin.

That line didn't work for Payton and it shouldn't have worked for Philbin.
Forgot about Payton...good call. Philbin still got railed in the media for "not knowing" whether he did or not.

Tom Brady had a press conference to say he didn't alter the balls. So you've been a QB in the NFL since 2000...15 years in the league...and you don't notice that the football is underinflated by a pound? I think that's a fairly significant amount but you didn't notice? Yeah, right. You didn't notice the equipment manager for the Colts noticed it right away after your interception.

Forgot about Payton...good call. Philbin still got railed in the media for "not knowing" whether he did or not.

Tom Brady had a press conference to say he didn't alter the balls. So you've been a QB in the NFL since 2000...15 years in the league...and you don't notice that the football is underinflated by a pound? I think that's a fairly significant amount but you didn't notice? Yeah, right. You didn't notice the equipment manager for the Colts noticed it right away after your interception.
His previous comments stating that he likes using deflated balls (heh) doesn't help his case. That indicates he can tell the difference AND indicates motive.

XM radio is having a Pat's love fest this last several hours. Their thoughts are we are all stupid and making something from nothing.

They should poll all coaches and see if any coaches actually microwave manages the inflation of footballs. I'm pretty curious on that.

D'Qwell Jackson didn't notice weight

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...olis-colts-says-one-noticed-ball-was-inflated

Another puzzling statement that contradicts previous press reports. Its time for the league to make an official statement. What was the actual pressures
measured by the league? If they have something substantial then lets hear it cause the press witch hunt just isn't believable.

I love the attempts to trivialize what was done. If there was no advantage to the deflated balls, then why on earth would they go through the effort of deflating all 12 of them (1 a little less than others) despite the risk of getting caught and why did Brady "lie" about preferring deflated footballs a couple of years ago? Because he didn't lie and he prefers the advantage gained by using footballs with below regulation PSI.

What's crazy to me is that they are good enough to be a contender every year without trying to sidestep or outright break the rules of the game and yet here we are again.

Back
Top Bottom