Belichick to be Subpoenaed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick to be Subpoenaed

You Guys are going to love this! :D
Belichick to be Subpoenaed! :lol:

He got caught cheating on his wife! She's going to take him to the cleaners! PUBLIC HUMILIATION!!! Kraft is having a COW! :sidelol:

There's no way there going to prepare for next year!!! :chuckle:

http://nfl.aolsportsblog.com/2007/01/29/belichick-to-be-subpoenaed-for-going-a-bit-beyond-classless/

ok really, who did he pick up, i am suprised the troll is married. You know he spends 90 hours at the office, where did he find the time?

ok really, who did he pick up, i am suprised the troll is married. You know he spends 90 hours at the office, where did he find the time?

I guess he likes it on or under his desk!

Well if he wants to get his rocks off with another girl and then get caught let him do that! It will just be more distractions and hopefully it gets him off his game a bit! 10 less hours at the office equals a little less preperation!

Gezz why am I not surprised a jets fan would find this something worth while to discuss? This is old news and it was old news long before the end of the season.. did that distraction help your jest in the afc east wild card game?

:sidelol:

Gezz why am I not surprised a jets fan would find this something worth while to discuss? This is old news and it was old news long before the end of the season.. did that distraction help your jest in the afc east wild card game?

:sidelol:

Your time is over! Deal with it!

No wonder he was so pissed.

"My wife is gonna take half my ****"

Back
Top Bottom