Belichick tries to trip Marvin Harrison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick tries to trip Marvin Harrison

Meh. If it's on the Patriots bench, Belichick could pretty much do anything short of pulling a knife out of his sock and stabbing Harrison in the chest, and I'd be OK with it.

Belicheat doesn't have this nickname for no reason.

The Patriots, as a whole, are dirty, slimy, and cheaters. They are not as bad as the Jests, but they are close.

Belicheat doesn't have this nickname for no reason.

The Patriots, as a whole, are dirty, slimy, and cheaters. They are not as bad as the Jests, but they are close.

they aren't? they got a damn draft pick taken away for their cheating. this post is beyond dumb.

Not to hijack the thread, but I didn't want to start a new one. But it's interesting how this didn't get any coverage until a week later, when it happened on the same day as the Alosi trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEUWad4jo7g

Not a word until the following Sunday, and not another word since.

they aren't? they got a damn draft pick taken away for their cheating. this post is beyond dumb.

The Jests entire organization and 99% of their fans are classless turds.

You gonna go and buy some of those Rex Ryan foot fetish videos?

Bwwwhhahahahahaha!

The Jests entire organization and 99% of their fans are classless turds.

You gonna go and buy some of those Rex Ryan foot fetish videos?

Bwwwhhahahahahaha!

duh. the jealousy of dolphins fans over the jets is just so sad. even though i hate the fact that th ebest team in the league is stationed in the afc east for the last decade......it's still fun to watch you guys suck year after year.

Not to hijack the thread, but I didn't want to start a new one. But it's interesting how this didn't get any coverage until a week later, when it happened on the same day as the Alosi trip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEUWad4jo7g

Not a word until the following Sunday, and not another word since.

Wow. That is so much worse than Alosi! I mean come on! That was blatant

Back
Top Bottom