Belichick's son arrested | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Belichick's son arrested

dfin54

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Belichick's Son Arrested on Drug Charge

By Associated Press
Posted October 30 2006, 8:17 PM EST

WALTHAM, Mass. -- The son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was placed on probation Monday for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession.

The charge against Stephen Belichick, 19, will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble, said Emily LaGrassa, spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney's office. Belichick had a "very, very small amount" of marijuana and had no prior record, Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said.

LocalLinks

Belichick was arraigned in Waltham District Court where the case was continued without a finding, LaGrassa said. Belichick and Jonathan Pizarro, 18, were arrested Saturday night in a parking lot, Maguire said. He said Pizarro was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Team spokesman Stacey James said Bill Belichick could not immediately be reached for comment. The Patriots played a road game against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.

dfin54 said:
Belichick's Son Arrested on Drug Charge

By Associated Press
Posted October 30 2006, 8:17 PM EST

WALTHAM, Mass. -- The son of New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick was placed on probation Monday for six months after being arrested on one count of marijuana possession.

The charge against Stephen Belichick, 19, will be dismissed after six months if he stays out of trouble, said Emily LaGrassa, spokeswoman for the Middlesex County District Attorney's office. Belichick had a "very, very small amount" of marijuana and had no prior record, Weston police Sgt. Danny Maguire said.

LocalLinks

Belichick was arraigned in Waltham District Court where the case was continued without a finding, LaGrassa said. Belichick and Jonathan Pizarro, 18, were arrested Saturday night in a parking lot, Maguire said. He said Pizarro was charged with possession of marijuana with intent to distribute.

Team spokesman Stacey James said Bill Belichick could not immediately be reached for comment. The Patriots played a road game against the Minnesota Vikings on Monday night.

This just in-
Bengals just signed him to a 4 year deal:lol:

HAMMERMILL said:
This just in-
Bengals just signed him to a 4 year deal:lol:

Very funny indeed! :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :up:

GreenMachine said:
And he hired Ricky Williams as an agent:sidelol:
And then they called the guy who decided to sign Pennington to that huge contract for further contract negotiation.

thats pretty funny, i actually know belichicks sons best friend, not like anyone cares hah

aesop said:
And then they called the guy who decided to sign Pennington to that huge contract for further contract negotiation.
The one he renegotiated? The one where he took less money for the team? :rolleyes2

GreenMachine said:
And he hired Ricky Williams as an agent:sidelol:

:sidelol: :sidelol: That's funny. Personally don't think that's it's that serious that he got a caught with a little weed especially if it's going to be taken off of his record. If i was a parent i would probably be concerned with my son's judgement but that's about it. I would hope he learned his lesson and he would be more aware of his sorroundings.

Back
Top Bottom