Bengals Sign CARSON PALMER - annouced 2morrow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals Sign CARSON PALMER - annouced 2morrow

Yeah I was told it would be done by Friday night. Lions will now start negotiating with Rogers, Andre Johnson and Terence Newman - takes the fun and suspense out of the top part of R1.

Originally posted by Boomer
from CNNSI

If this is true ,,,,, Another one bites the dust .... As far as Bengal 1st rnd picks !!!:dance: :sosad: :m83: Marino1983

I heard a few days ago they came to an agreement... how many first round QB's are the Bengals going to take before they realize that EVERYONE IS A BUST? Akili Smith... jeez.

What about John Kitna? Didn't this guy do pretty good toward the end of the season?

Now.......if the Bengals take all 15 minutes to announce the pick im going to go to Cincy and beat the **** outta Mike Brown :evil:

Well everyone has to go through a bad spell. They'll rebound hopefuly for the sake of the franchise and there fans. They have been to the superbowl more recent then us unfortunately. Back in the Icky shuffle and Boomer days. I remember seeing them play the raiders in los angeles during the playoffs in the 90's. Unfortunately that was Bo last game and the Bengal final playoff appreance. But hopefully Carson works out well he played good for USC last year.

Honestly,I don't see what is so great about Palmer. He had one, count em ONE!,good season in college. I fully expect Rex Grossman, and Byron Leftwich to do much better in the pros. Perhaps even Boller, although me thinks he may be a tad bit overrated as well.

Finding who killed Luara palmer was mystery, finding who carson Plamer is easy, HE KILLED HIMSELF BY SINGING WITH CINCY. So much for Kitna's great play that warranted chance to start with a playoff level d, now the team chemistry will get shot.

Palmer was junk, he had to wait ofr all the other to rebuild to play even fairly devent, took him halfway thru his 3rd year, in a division where UCAL was not its usual top notch. If Bruins played their usual level this guy would have been drubbed.

They'll probably bench Palmer for a year or two before they start him...

You guys took the words out of my mouth. $10 says the Bengals take most of those 15 minutes. :fire:

Originally posted by Mr.Murder
Finding who killed Luara palmer was mystery, finding who carson Plamer is easy, HE KILLED HIMSELF BY SINGING WITH CINCY. So much for Kitna's great play that warranted chance to start with a playoff level d, now the team chemistry will get shot.

Palmer was junk, he had to wait ofr all the other to rebuild to play even fairly devent, took him halfway thru his 3rd year, in a division where UCAL was not its usual top notch. If Bruins played their usual level this guy would have been drubbed.

I have been on this bandwagon for a long time. Carson Palmer struggled for the most part of his career even in the beginning of this season when he played his toughest opponets. He was invisable against K St and Colorado it wasn't untill he got in to the Pac 10 schedule that he started to accel. Just like everyother QB in the pac 10. Look at the stats of the QBs in the Pac 10 7 other QB put up compariable numbers with half of the supporting cast. His season was thought to be validated by the killing of Notre Dame, but Notre Dame wasn't the same D when he played them. Phillip Rivers toastd them in the bowl game right after Carson did. I honestly think Carson will turn out to be the 4th best QB in this draft.

Re: Re: Bengals Sign CARSON PALMER - annouced 2morrow

Originally posted by Marino1983

If this is true ,,,,, Another one bites the dust .... As far as Bengal 1st rnd picks !!!:dance: :sosad: :m83: Marino1983

LMAO! very true...let me know when its time to mourn.

Palmer basically played one good half season as a freshman and 0ne good half season as a senior. He was almost benched this season. I really find myself pulling for the Bengals - I just think either of the other two that they were negotiating with - Newman and Leftwich - will be much better pros.

Palmer certainly is a question mark...

I saw him play in the kickoff classic against PSU a couple of years ago...and he couldn't throw his way out a paper bag.

Back
Top Bottom