Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins???

BATMAN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Based on today's game, I think next Sunday night might get real ugly..

Bengals

You're captain negative tonight, aren't you?

Fin-Atic... is that you? :goof:

Oh yeah, and the 'Phins will win.

We had some life once Feeley went in there... Despite the interception, he lit a (small) spark under this offense. And our D looked (Well, sounded, no TV) good...

I think we win this game.

phinphanphrommi said:
You're captain negative tonight, aren't you?

Fin-Atic... is that you? :goof:

Oh yeah, and the 'Phins will win.

No, just being realistic...Miami can't run the ball. They can't throw the ball.
Simple..Their head coach sucks and they have an apathetic owner.

If Feeley and Gordon start (and practice as starters all week) the Dolphins will win. If Fiedler and Minor start, the Bengals have a good chance to win.

BATMAN said:

Feeley didn't practice with the first team as the starter, and aside from a miscue by the guy who's been on the team 2 days... played pretty darn good. Gordon has been on the team 2 days, had one practice... and did pretty good behind out line.

Miami will lose and lose many more after. I hope I'm wrong. If I'm not, at least we will have something to look froward to in April for a change. We should have a couple of high draft picks if Ricky returning to the Raiders.

BATMAN said:

Yes because we all know that the owner sitting in his luxury box with people waiting on him hand and foot has 90% to do wiht what goes on in the game.

based on todays game: Dolphins

Did you see/hear in my case the way the team pulled together when feeley came in. Yes 1 int, yes bad mistake, yes he will get better, yes this was the first time the entire team played together in a real game, yes this was gordons first game and without even as much as a practice under his belt.

Dolphins win, hands down

The Bengals are a pretty good team. Their offense could give us problems. We were very good against the pass today but Chad Johnson has emerged as one of the better WRs in the league. Also, Rudi Johnson could give us problems in the run game. I think we will be able to expose Carson Palmer's inexperience. I do think Rudi Johnson will have a good game. It will eventually come down to our passing game. Cincy doesn't have the greatest defense so I think this is a winnable game.

If the deep CB core we have can stop the good 3 WRs the Bengals have, if we can rattle the sophmore Palmer, and we can contain Rudi Johnson, we'll win.

Dolphins 23
Bengals 14

CanadaPhinsFan said:
If the Titans had trouble scoring against us, how is Cincy with a 1st year starter going to score?

if the titans threw more they would have scored more

DaQuix said:
if the titans threw more they would have scored more
Oh, thanks. Now I understand. Our D actually sucks. The Titans only scored 10 offensive points because that's all they wanted to score. I'm glad you pointed that out.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
Oh, thanks. Now I understand. Our D actually sucks. The Titans only scored 10 offensive points because that's all they wanted to score. I'm glad you pointed that out.

:0wned:

Back
Top Bottom