Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bengals vs. Dolphins..Who wins???

Bengals win in a landslide. If you cant run the ball, and the Fins aren't going to be able with the pathetic backs they have, you will not win a football game. I said 6-10 would be your record and I might have to ammend that to 3-13 based on todays game.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
Bengals win in a landslide. If you cant run the ball, and the Fins aren't going to be able with the pathetic backs they have, you will not win a football game. I said 6-10 would be your record and I might have to ammend that to 3-13 based on todays game.
I'm guessing you're a Bungles fan?

BATMAN said:
Based on today's game, I think next Sunday night might get real ugly..

Bengals
I can say, without a doubt, that the team that scores the most points will win that game. You can quote me on this one.;)

DaQuix said:
if the titans threw more they would have scored more
If McNair would have dropped back more, he'd have been on his arse more. BTW, expect Bledsoe to see much turf in our meetings this season.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
No matter how horrendous our offense is, our D will keep us in most games, therefore guaranteeing that we at least stumble into some wins. Think about it, we just held one of the game's best passers to 73 yards. 73. Thats his lowest total ever. The D allowed 10 points against the league's highest scoring team from a year ago. These guys scored at least 30 points 6 straight games last year, the first time in history that has been done. We could not have played a worse game offensively, yet if Mare makes that FG, we have the ball with a minute left and a chance to tie against one of the most physical, disciplined teams in the NFL.

Depends how they do versus the Jets tomorrow. How Carson Palmer performs is key, but judging from today. You guys need to shore up that Run defense before Rudi Johnson & Chris Perry hit you for 200+ yds.

What was it today, 180? A little more than half from Brown, and the rest from A.Smith & Eduards (or whatever the 3rd string backs name is) does not bode well

We managed running the ball considering we were facing the best run stopping defense.

BATMAN said:
No, just being realistic...Miami can't run the ball. They can't throw the ball.
Simple..Their head coach sucks and they have an apathetic owner.
If you are going to be that negative, don't even post! Dolphins in a big way!

Somehow I doubt the phins will manage to score 23 points in any game this season. If that Oline doesnt get better real soon its gonna be a season of 10-7 ballgames. We should see how good Palmer is this week against the Jets who will probably try to pressure him continuously. The good knews for the phins is they have a great secondary, traditionally feast on young QBs, and should have timbo back to stuff the middle. Phins win 9-7.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

blingbling2334 said:
If the deep CB core we have can stop the good 3 WRs the Bengals have, if we can rattle the sophmore Palmer, and we can contain Rudi Johnson, we'll win.

Dolphins 23
Bengals 14

The Bengals will blitz AJ without mercy. Our second rate offensive line and an inexperienced Lamar Gordon will struggle with the blitz pickups. AJ will leave the game with an injury. Fiedler comes in and we lose.

Dolphins 16
Bengals 21

Pope Shula XIV said:
The Bengals will blitz AJ without mercy. Our second rate offensive line and an inexperienced Lamar Gordon will struggle with the blitz pickups. AJ will leave the game with an injury. Fiedler comes in and we lose.

Dolphins 16
Bengals 21
Now why would a true Dolphin fan say his starting Quarterback will leave the game due to injury! Dude go be negative somewhere else! To predict injury on someone is not right!

Pope Shula XIV said:

Dolphins 16
Bengals 21
I wish I had a crystal ball like you.

Back
Top Bottom