Bennett bros? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bennett bros?

kloud_9

Active Roster
Reaction score
Martellus and Michael both a&m products and coached under Sherman. They have expressed an interest in playing together. With our cap space and need at both spots,is that combo something we should keep an eye on? I for one would love it if the price is right. What do you all think?

I read that article on my phone today on NFL Mobile,and i have to say that i'm intrigued by the both of them playing for the Dolphins. Martellus,according to the article i read,is said to be the best all around TE in FA,and his brother Michael,again according to the article i read,is said to be among the leagues' premier 4-3 DEs. So yeah,i'm for it also.

Not sure if Martellus is the kind of personality the team likes though. Very talented guy, but I think they would look at Keller or Finley ahead of him

We wouldn't have many holes if we resigned some of our guys got a big 3 receiver and these two. Deep draft 1st 3 rounds and we have 4 picks! I'm so excited,but am trying to tamper it so I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't work like this off season should

I posted this idea about a month ago. Having thought about it though, Michael Bennett is gonna want to be paid more than he's worth and TB have plenty of cap room. Not sure we could get Michael in for a low enough price to make the deal happen.

Sorry, my last post came out wrong. Wasn't trying to claim some kind of credit for the idea, which is how it reads now I see it. Meant that it would probably be more expensive to realise than the two brothers merit. If Michael was being cut from a team in cap hell, he might come cheap AND encourage his bro to take a lowball offer. But as it is, it looks like an expensive package for two player whose first really good season was last season.

Anyone but Keller? That jet stink would ruin the locker room.

We wouldn't have many holes if we resigned some of our guys got a big 3 receiver and these two. Deep draft 1st 3 rounds and we have 4 picks! I'm so excited,but am trying to tamper it so I won't be too disappointed if it doesn't work like this off season should

5 picks

Back
Top Bottom