Berlin Boo'd In Um Spring Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Berlin Boo'd In Um Spring Game

Crudup was given a chance and failed, the guy is a 5th year senior. If you are in a postion trying to prove yourself to the coaches in your 5th senior year, there is something wrong.

Berlin is not the QB of the future and will never amount to much. However, he is better than Crudup. You can argue all the points that you want about how much Berlin should not start against FSU in the season opener. Berlin is 2-0 against FSU and has played in the big games.

Kyle Wright will start sometime this season and will get quality playing time against Louisiana Tech and Hosuton. If things go bad for Berlin on monday night against the Noles, Wright will be put in the game.

GO CANES!!!

I'm really interested in seeing Greg Olsen (TE) play, from all I saw of him in practice he looked really good out there. As for the QB situation, it has to be Berlin this year, the guy has all the physical gifts he needs to excel and from what I heard he has worked really hard in the offseason correcting his staring down recievers. You could visiblely tell last year that he wasn't comfortable in the pro-style of offense. I think he's going to show a lot of people out there that he can succeed and lead UM to the championship game.

Berlin is going to be played out of the shotgun next year, which is where he is supposed to be played. I think he'll do pretty good out of the shotgun.

The Canes might run the shot gun more often. However, I do not see the Canes getting awat from their bread and butter I-Set. Canes run a pro style O and use the I-Set more frequently than probably any other college team.

GO CANES!!!

Back
Top Bottom